Closed Thread
Page 46 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley it's crazy how quickly it changes from 'oh... Hope I don't over stimulate!' To 'gee I hope I get mild ohss!!' I think I'd faint if I ever got a frostie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @frogpossum Every time I get I get a decent haul I think, maybe I'll get a frostie out of this lot and I feel all warm and fuzzy. Never do though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rice mines was a bfn this cycle hun

@frogpossum glad you can get started hun, AF sure know how to take her time

@nvandmv my fingers are crossed for great fertilisation rates hun, it's quality over quantity. It does suck though I know how you feel, I had 13 follies and only got 3 eggs. stay positive hun

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (05-05-2014),nvandmv  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just having a me post sorry
    Got back my NK cell biopsy and they are elevated above the 75th percentile so booked in for intralipids this Friday I don't know how to feel I'm dreaming out what if I can never carry a child I'm just so over one thing after another I'm feeling abit lost

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina don't lose hope. I no it can seem overwhelming but now they know your FS can do everything to help get your baby. Thank goodness you changed clinics and they are willing to be proactive. I did some googling and found lots in your position who went onto have success

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum thank you 😊 I think I need time for it to sink in its just completely thrown me and the fact they are so high just scares me I want this baby and will do what ever it takes it just scares me

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina now you know what you are dealing with hun and you can do everything to combat this and get your BFP. Good luck hun
    Last edited by babygirl7; 05-05-2014 at 20:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum - glad AF is here & the dates fit in well When are you expecting EPU and ET? @nvandmv - Hopefully you have great quality Are you doing day 5 ET?

@Bongley - The decline is so rapid... whilst my numbers have remained constant, I need higher doses to achieve them & the quality has dropped (that's from 28 to 32yrs)

@miissalina - the hurdles just keep popping...I guess identifying what's going on & finding a treatment plan is actually a step forward (she says optimistically)

AFM - finally (!!!) spoke to FS who confirmed two "normal" blasts in the freezer & green light to pop both in during natural FET
    Scratch biopsy apparently showed hormone levels to be what they should be - which is good, but gives no answer re: early AF after stim cycles & repeated implantation failure
    AF just announced her immanent arrival so hopefully day one tomorrow

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (06-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice I think I'm looking at EPU sat week and transfer the following Thursday. Well that's if it all goes to plan and I manage a blast transfer. So 4 weeks from today will no if our last go has worked. We will all find ourselves in the pregnancy threads from here!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 very true maybe it will take me a few days to get my head around it plus it have so many questions but can't ask until Friday @Rice hopefully this is our final hurdle always something huh
    Good to hear ur embies are great and ur transferring two good luck @frogspossum FX you get lots of good quality eggs at pick up and yes I'm praying so hard we all graduate from the TTC thread

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

13. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (05-05-2014)