Closed Thread
Page 44 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice - great news that it looks like you have 2 that have tested normal! I would expect better communication from your clinic though - that's a bit of a poor show
    Last edited by Dreamer123; 02-05-2014 at 19:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    @Rice that's great news for you. All the best I'm booked in for EPU Monday. I'm happy to be moving on to the next step.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Good luck for Monday!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (02-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quick Question? Warning TMI!

I thought AF had stopped but still having light bleeding (enough for a pad). I've been bleeding for 12days now. Is this normal? I'm going to call the clinic tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - mmm, perhaps it's better he doesn't call me whilst I'm this cranky

@Bongley & @babygirl7 - I'd like to transfer 2 (assume FS will be cool with this as he's let me transfer 2 several times before). Just waiting for AF (although after stim cycle/endo scratch I'm not sure when it'll show)

@babygirl7 - mmm, that doesn't sound right. I know these cycles really mess hormones up but 12 days is pretty extreme. Def give clinic a ring

@nvandmv - good luck for Monday How many eggs you expecting?

@lizlh - are you all set for EPU Monday?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice thanks. I had 10 good sized follies on tues, so hopefully a couple more by the time EPU comes around

Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros o my gosh I forgot about that it's going to be the longest TWW ever POAS everyday keeps me sane erghh not looking forward to that but sounds like it's a good thing thickening lining so FX it's all I need , I was ment to get then back Friday except I didn't get a call so I called the clinic at 4 but FS and nurses had gone so FX tomoro I'll get them back waiti wait and more waiting @Bongley I start jabbing tonight for my FET so looks like we will be in the TWW together again lol FX it's our turn 😊 @Dreamer123 I know how u feel I've had this month off and felt so good just to have a break from all the stress and anxiety happy to start again not looking forward to all the anxiety and stress @Rarah11 thank u for sharing ur experience sometimes all you need is someone to remind of the reality I get caught up in thinking it should happen first go perfectly and if it doesn't there must be something terribly wrong and I'll be childless , hope ur pregnancy is smooth and easy on you xx @Rice woo congrats on the wonderful news about ur embies hopefully we all graduate this month from the TTC thread @nvandmv good luck for EPU tomoro FX you gets lots of mature eggs
    AFM didn't get NK cell biopsy results on Friday so tomoro I will hopefully know, start jabbing for my FET tonight and had my final hoorah last night so been severely hung over today last time I'll b drinking until babies born lol trying to be an optimist 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina Good to hear we're in sync again, I thought I was a week behind everyone

Lets see if we can get that BFP and keep it this time. Damn chemical pregnancies. Yes, I had a few last drinks yesterday too. Let us know how your results go tomorrow.

My first ultrasound is probably on friday so I don't have a lot going on until then. Just sniffing and jabbing and trying to be good and healthy.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley yes chemical pregnancies STAY AWAY!! My first BT is Friday just jabbing until then going to try to loose the extra 2kgs I put on over Easter but once I have transfer I have to eat normally and no exercise again erghh throws me outta routine

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley & @miissalina good luck for your cycles ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on for a while, had a family holiday in qld and wanted to try and think about something else (yeah right!?!)

Well I need your help and tmi alert!! So have been waiting for af and am so pose to start jabbing cd2. Well I started spotting late Friday and thought af would arrive in full force on sat making it cd1 but again only light random spotting, only really noticeable when I wipe. So again thought it would be today but again the same. I normally have really heavy af's so have no idea what's going on. Is today cd1 or yesterday?!?! Or possibly tomorrow?!?! Freaking out!!!