Closed Thread
Page 43 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies i just wanted to jump in and say don't give up - I went through 1 IUI, 5 fresh stim cycles and one FET - I got pregnant but didn't last from my first fresh stim and then pregnant again on my 5th and I'm now 8weeks so not quite out of the woods yet... Apparently the average is 3 cycles so I guess some people will be lucky and others will take a few more cycles - I was beginning to get disheartened by the whole thing!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (02-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey @Rarah11 great to hear things are still on track! Getting closer to that 12 week mark.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It cannot come soon enough!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Rarah11 for the encouragement - it really is great to hear! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (02-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros I'm doing ok, waiting for follow up Appt with FS on the 19th to see what's happening and I also made contact with a doctor to get tested for NK cells, just waiting for the paperwork. Oh and also had my AMH BT yesterday so hopefully results will be in before FS Appt

@Bongley good luck hun

@Rarah11 thanks for sharing some positivity hun, glad to hear you are going well, how you feeling? I love hearing success stories, gives me the hope to carry on.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (02-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I've been a bit slack so this might be long...

@babygirl7 - what makes you think NK might be an issue? I raised it ages ago with FS but he dismissed it...am wondering if this is something I should look into

@Bongley - oh it's so hard when you fall outside of the stats...glad you're hanging in there Are you jabbing at the moment?

@Two mummys - are you PUPO?

@miissalina - it's such a catch needing to cut down on stress/work to do a cycle but needing the work to pay for it. Glad you have a plan

@Dreamer123 - I totally get the need to pop your head in the sand & pretend the ivf saga is not happening ever now and again...it's like taking a mental health day from work When are you expecting to O?

@nvandmv - is all on track for EPU Monday?

@katiana - Sorry for your BFN Yeah, I forgot until recently how full on the stim cycle is compared to FETs. When do you estimate your next transfer will be?

@Rarah11 - glad things are still on track for you! Hope you're enjoying being UTD!

@francesthecat - how did your FS appt go? What's the new plan?

AFM - PGD results were available on Wednesday...however nurses wouldn't tell me - said to wait for FS to call. He phoned that night & I missed the call (was putting DS in bed) and he hasn't phoned back! Have left messages to no avail & thinking I prob won't hear from him now until Monday! However, I go to letterbox this afternoon and there's a computer generated letter saying we have 2 embryos frozen!!! I assume that means they came back as 'normal'. Can't believe after $4k, on top of cycle costs, I get a letter in the post before I can get a phone call from clinic. On the bright side, 2 yay!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (02-05-2014),nvandmv  (02-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rice great news that you have two!
    That must be such a relief but yeah, what does it take to spend 5 minutes to call you back about something so important!? You never know, he might call you on the weekend, my old FS (when I was at a more expensive clinic) used to call me on weekends and was available for EPU and transfers. Now I'm at el cheapo clinic they pretty much shut up shop on the weekends.

So when will they be transferred, I assume you will transfer two?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice I was told that Pelvic inflammatory disease can be associated with immune disorders. I also just thought I might aswell get tested before I get further down the track and then find out there is a problem. Just trying to be a bit proactiv as after 2x failed transfers and being with DF for 11yrs I haven't even got a glimmer of a symptom of being pregnant. There is a NK cell thread hun, maybe you should check it out

Also wonderful news hun glad you have 2! Will you transfer both? bit disappointing to get the news via a letter hun. but the main thing is it is good news yay

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice that's great news for you. All the best I'm booked in for EPU Monday. I'm happy to be moving on to the next step.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app