Closed Thread
Page 41 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @katiana it ain't over till it's over 😊 FX for a surprise at BT @Rice great results so far FX for excellent numbers at the end of the testing
    AFM had biopsy today was very uncomfortable as she couldn't get it through my cervix but not as bad as I thought results will be in by Friday also chromosomes weren't back so they'll be back Friday too … so some more waiting then I'll have a better understanding if something else is going wrong

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice... I have all my fingers crossed for your Emmys... What a great batch you have there in answer to your question... I've actually done 9 full stim cycles to get my dd, the rest all FET, and only 1 full stim for ds, then fets.... He is my cheaper baby .... Ttc #3 is fets.... I won't be doing a full stim again.... I'm not strong enough to do that again..... Oh my dd too 6 years.... My son.... Second month lol....I've just not had the time in my brain to write it all down properly on my siggy..... Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana good luck hun

@Rice great news hun, FX for Wednesday
    @miissalina good luck for Fridays test results hun. Hope all is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana its not over yet @miissalina FX you get some good news on Friday @Rice it would be very frustrating to be textbook in every way apart from the way you want. Two years is full on...I really really hope you get your BFP from this cycle? Im good thanks, ticking along

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af arrived today with a vengeance...cancelled bt.... booked on for final fet ... if this doesn't work we are off this ivf bus.... we are blessed with 2 beautiful babies we can focus on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    Af arrived today with a vengeance...cancelled bt.... booked on for final fet ... if this doesn't work we are off this ivf bus.... we are blessed with 2 beautiful babies we can focus on.
    @katiana sorry to hear hun, best of luck for your final FET hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros hope ur feeling well and getting that glow 😊 @katiana last time lucky I have everything crossed for one more miracle for you , have u ever done acupuncture I'm considering doing it this FET once AF arrives
    AFM got chromosome results today and me and dp are perfect so that rules that out now just waiting on the NK cell biopsy should get them back Friday, so while I was at work tonight I decided to do a preg blood test I've got AF cramps ECT so probly a know but I thought meh why not so I'll get them in the morning us I tested other levels so I'll know when AF is about to come, if this biopsy is negative then maybe my chemicals are stress related I do study at uni part time work full time and also the ivf it gets abit over whelming u thought I was coping but maybe I'm not I am very stressed from it all but I just get on with it so if the last two frosties don't stick I'm guna put uni on hold was either uni or work and kinda need work to pay for ivf so this is my plan 😊😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Molros hope ur feeling well and getting that glow ������ @katiana last time lucky I have everything crossed for one more miracle for you , have u ever done acupuncture I'm considering doing it this FET once AF arrives
    AFM got chromosome results today and me and dp are perfect so that rules that out now just waiting on the NK cell biopsy should get them back Friday, so while I was at work tonight I decided to do a preg blood test I've got AF cramps ECT so probly a know but I thought meh why not so I'll get them in the morning us I tested other levels so I'll know when AF is about to come, if this biopsy is negative then maybe my chemicals are stress related I do study at uni part time work full time and also the ivf it gets abit over whelming u thought I was coping but maybe I'm not I am very stressed from it all but I just get on with it so if the last two frosties don't stick I'm guna put uni on hold was either uni or work and kinda need work to pay for ivf so this is my plan ������������

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Yes, ive tried acupuncture and to be honest it didn't work for me. I've heard others enjoy it thou.
    good luck for Friday results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina great new re: chromosome tests hun, and hope all is well for NK cell results? I just contact a doctor to get myself tested for NK cells aswell. Waiting for the paperwork. Also may I ask what was he name of the chromosome test you had done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana yes I'm torn between it but I'll give it a go anyway lol @babygirl7 I'm pretty sure it was all of then think they call it karyotyping so they look at them all to see if any are abnormal are u having the nk biopsy or blood test

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014