Page 40 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    11dp3dt..... bfn

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana I'm sorry hun, big hugs and will you try again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley & @miissalina - they're expensive but just a drop in the ocean of ivf expenses @Dreamer123 - that's good you can go again straight away When do you expect your ET to be @katiana - sorry there's just one stupid line Do you have more frosties?

@Molros - my clinic is terrible at giving embie progress (basically you have to call and quizz them) but we'll see...

AFM - waiting for clinic to call re: how many of 11 eggs fertilized/are growing nicely and will be sent for PGD testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sorry @katiana

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls.... yeah we have more frosties... but no $$$.... we have to sit downand ffigure out how to rearrange things financially.... but we will go once more then thats all. We are already blessed with two.miracles. and will count our blessings every day. So one more go and we will call it a day..... we shall throw everything at this fet..... anyone got any tips we may have missed????

Of course deep down I think it may be early poas hence bfn... so will poas again... lol... got heaps of sticks to pee on....lol.

babydust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana - oh yeah, keep peeing until AF arrives I say
    I see in your sig your first bub was 20 rounds of IVF...so you mean 20 stim cycles or is that a combination of stims and FETs?

Results are in (well, actually I got impatient and called them )...9/11 fertilized and 7/9 we're developed enough for PGD testing. Now we play the waiting game until Wednesday

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

katiana  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice thats awesome news!! Can I ask why you do the PGD testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros - I'm happy with that...although it all comes down to how many are 'normal'. We did 5 stims & 7 FETs to get DS (17 embryos transferred) - our only issue was my tubes are removed (ectopic/hydrosalpinx). All embryos were top quality & we tried 2/3 and 5 day blasts but for no reason they didn't take so we did PGD to see if we were dealing with an underlying undiagnosed issue. We've decided to do PGD in trying for #2 (after 2 failed PDG normal FETs) because whilst it's expensive it's actually cheaper and less emotionally stressful than trying every great embryo we get.
    Desperately hoping to complete our family with this current batch

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Molros  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice I'm crossing my fingers that most of them are good to go! Wow, 17 embryo's is full on, that must have gotten hard at times, but worth it in the long run. You would start to wonder why they're not sticking when you know they've put good quality ones in. FX for you, when will you do the transfer, do you know yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Molros - yeah, I pretty much did ivf non-stop for 2 years...it was very frustrating responding in a 'text book' way except not getting bfp. Absolutely the hardest thing I've ever been through but without question the most worth while
    Will do a natural FET when AF arrives...hopefully ET at end of month/start of June!

How you feeling?