Closed Thread
Page 33 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone. I am starting to feel a bit more hopeful. I think I will do a couple of the tests you have mentioned and whichever one looks best I will wrap up and give to DH tonight as a birthday present

I just typed my details into an internet calculator and if this does turn out to be a viable pregnancy my due date would be Christmas Day!! Could be birthday present and Christmas present for DH!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    Thanks everyone. I am starting to feel a bit more hopeful. I think I will do a couple of the tests you have mentioned and whichever one looks best I will wrap up and give to DH tonight as a birthday present

I just typed my details into an internet calculator and if this does turn out to be a viable pregnancy my due date would be Christmas Day!! Could be birthday present and Christmas present for DH!
    @Bellydance Sounds great hun, a birthday pressie and an even better Xmas pressie for you both

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations @ bellydance - those POAS results look very similar to mine from yesterday at 14dpo on an internet cheapie so I think it's a definite positive. I'm due 24 Dec so Christmas Eve!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (18-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is the difference between an internet cheapie and a First Response. My test this afternoon

IMG-20140417-00033.jpg

Gift wrapped it and gave it to DH who cried. Best birthday present ever!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-04-2014),Rice  (18-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMissA View Post
    congratulations @ bellydance - those POAS results look very similar to mine from yesterday at 14dpo on an internet cheapie so I think it's a definite positive. I'm due 24 Dec so Christmas Eve!
    We can be ... I was going to say cycle buddies but I don't know what it is now but we will do it together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    This is the difference between an internet cheapie and a First Response. My test this afternoon

Attachment 53003

Gift wrapped it and gave it to DH who cried. Best birthday present ever!!
    Aww @Bellydance you made me smile so much, that's beautiful. The lines are definitely better. Congrats again and so happy for you hun xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you lovely ladies
    have a Happy Easter xx 🐰

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Bellydance that's fantastic congratulations those lines are beautiful!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (18-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance that positive POAS picture has me all welled up .

We'll be 'almost' due date buddies. I'm over in the DIG FB group now too.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (18-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    @miissalina no intralipids for me. I've used clexane before, on my successful cycle. Have you? I remember they sting and bruise lots!! Ah well, it's our last go so may as well give it the works. Must admit I'm looking forward to the melatonin and the sleep it will give me. Maybe it will help calm my 'roid' rage that I tend to get on the prednisone?!?! What does your new protocol entail? Sending you lots of

I'm just waiting for af to show her head ( won't be til around the 28th) and having a date night with hubby tomorrow night and yes there will be wine!!!
    I haven't used clexane before but I've given it to my patients and think it would hurt the needle always seems blunt like its hard to push into the skin, my FS will start me on my normal puregon ect but also augmentin duo, dex, no oestrogen as she says mines already high enough and the clexane once nk cell biopsy trills come back of its positie then it'll be also Intralipid therapy and then I'll get u to copy ur flow chart so I can borrow haha
    I know I shouldn't even worry but did u find u put on much weight with the prednisone? I think my protocol says I'm only on it for 5 days
    Hope ur not to hung over from date night lol it's nice to forget about it all sometimes , last week we had dinner with the inlaws first time since xmass I've been able to drink and I tottally wrote myself off they don't know about our ivf stuff so they probly think I'm just a raging alcoholic meh I had fun haha
    FX AF arrives shortly so u can begin, will u be doing acupuncture ? @Bellydance a huge congratulations to u wishing u a boring pregnancy 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!