Closed Thread
Page 31 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Dreamer123 I'm ok hun thanks for asking, resting in bed and googling away lol. Had some twinges/cramps down there. Very weird. But I'm trying not to get my hopes up, how are you goin?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm okay thanks. Trying to keep things as normal as poss but kind of impossible not to obsess. So far feeling nothing, nada!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer123 View Post
    I'm okay thanks. Trying to keep things as normal as poss but kind of impossible not to obsess. So far feeling nothing, nada!
    @Dreamer123 ok and when is your BT hun? Mine is the 26th. I think my feelings was I remember the FS moving the catheter around and stuff. Or I could be even imagining it too hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My BT is the 24th. It's impossible not to symptom spot but have to remember that some pregnant people get loads of symptoms really early on and some don't for weeks and weeks! I'm trying to stay positive though and praying and hoping for a good results. Hopefully at the end of next week there will be BFPs for both of us Do you think you will POAS? Im on pregnyl boosters so no point for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer123 View Post
    My BT is the 24th. It's impossible not to symptom spot but have to remember that some pregnant people get loads of symptoms really early on and some don't for weeks and weeks! I'm trying to stay positive though and praying and hoping for a good results. Hopefully at the end of next week there will be BFPs for both of us Do you think you will POAS? Im on pregnyl boosters so no point for me
    @Dreamer123 I totally agree, it's hard to try and not spot symptoms. I am or not! I just try to not get my hopes up. I want to POAS on Anzac Day/little sisters birthday, it's the day before BT. I might pm you hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    Hi everyone- sorry I've been Mia. Have been feeling really down about everything but am starting to get my head into gear and everything is starting to turn around. Had my appt with fn today to find out about my next cycle and pick up my drugs ( have to go back tomorrow for sine that they missed!!) I'll be on gonal f 400 from day 2 then start orgalutran on day 6, even if I'm away and can't have the scan til I get back!?!?) should have pick up around cd13 and then I start steroids, estrogen patches, anti.b's and then start crinone, astrix and clexane after transfer!! Oh I'm also starting melatonin tonight!! With my vitamins etc I think I'm going to have to set up a graph so I don't forget anything!!
    At least I feel like she's throwing everything at me- just hope I respond better this time

Well gotta go will try and do personals later xx
    Wow that's a lot of drugs to keep track of , do u need to do Intralipids? I'm also going on the clexane protocol ect next month , FX for you xx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina no intralipids for me. I've used clexane before, on my successful cycle. Have you? I remember they sting and bruise lots!! Ah well, it's our last go so may as well give it the works. Must admit I'm looking forward to the melatonin and the sleep it will give me. Maybe it will help calm my 'roid' rage that I tend to get on the prednisone?!?! What does your new protocol entail? Sending you lots of

I'm just waiting for af to show her head ( won't be til around the 28th) and having a date night with hubby tomorrow night and yes there will be wine!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Agirllikemel CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! @babygirl7 I hope Thor is getting nice and comfy in his/her new home for the next nine months @Dreamer123 GL and its VERY hard not to symptom spot! @katiana GL for today FX you get some sticky ones @Bellydance...how are you, did you POAS? FX for you

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (17-04-2014),katiana  (18-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well 9dp5dt and I think I can tentatively say that I have a faint BFP.
    I did a natural FET so no drugs to produce it but the line is fainter than I would like for this far along so am a bit concerned it might be a chemical. I posted a pic in teh April thread but can't seem to do it again. BT isn't until Monday but I was wanting to tell DH today as it is his birthday so it would be a great birthday present but not sure when it is a little ambiguous. It was the same on two internet cheapies so I think I'll buy a more expensive one today and test again tonight. Do any of you lovely ladies have any recommendations for good HPTs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros thanks hun xx

@Bellydance I heard the first response test are supposed to be really good, I'm feeling positive about your other test though and will you POAS again? When is BT hun?