Page 30 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rice thanks for the roll call xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really sorry it wasn't 'your month'
    ..let us know once you've confirmed when you'll start jabbing - I like to go straight into next cycle, something about the planning takes the focus off BFN! Are you going to try anything different this time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice thanks for the rollcall. you're such a star keeping track of everyone. RTropps is PUPPO so you can move her into the TWW

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Rice  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice I don't think so - perhaps that was just a bad batch. They have changed my drugs slightly to try and prevent OHSS. I have asked whether we should be doing things differently but they are confident that I will get there in the end.

Planning definitely takes focus of BFN. I always tell myself when AF arrives it is just day one of my actual pregnancy (in between feeling sorry for myself of course)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Bongley nothing wrong with being prepared and knowing what day your transfer is! I hope its a nice strong ones/ones, might they do a 5dt? Will they put two in if you ask nicely?! Not good you're been sick, there are so many bugs going around at the moment...
    @Molros yes, they'll probably do a 5day transfer but 3dpo seems to be when I first get an inkling of the strength of the embies. I haven't managed an 8 cell the past few cycles, I just hope there are some strong eggs still in there. I don't think I would ever transfer 2, I couldn't cope with twins and if there are 2 nice looking embies there they can just put one on ice. Not that there ever has been any to freeze!

congrats @Agirllikemel

thanks for the roll call @Rice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the roll call @Rice. I know what u mean about over-analysing symptoms, I'm just 3dpt and already going nuts. @katiana - GL for tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone- sorry I've been Mia. Have been feeling really down about everything but am starting to get my head into gear and everything is starting to turn around. Had my appt with fn today to find out about my next cycle and pick up my drugs ( have to go back tomorrow for sine that they missed!!) I'll be on gonal f 400 from day 2 then start orgalutran on day 6, even if I'm away and can't have the scan til I get back!?!?) should have pick up around cd13 and then I start steroids, estrogen patches, anti.b's and then start crinone, astrix and clexane after transfer!! Oh I'm also starting melatonin tonight!! With my vitamins etc I think I'm going to have to set up a graph so I don't forget anything!!
    At least I feel like she's throwing everything at me- just hope I respond better this time

Well gotta go will try and do personals later xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum - that is a lot! I did melatonin in my last cycle - it made me so tired! GL hope this cycle is the one sending you lots of good vibes!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum you've got a lot going on in your plan, maybe a chart would be a good idea. Good luck for your cycle hun

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (16-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @frogpossum - that's a lot to take in but sounds like a great plan. Really sounds like they're pulling out all the stops which is great. I love a plan!!

How you feeling @babygirl7?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (16-04-2014),frogpossum  (16-04-2014)