Closed Thread
Page 3 of 107 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @krys1224 they said it could be due to stress and low progesterone (which they have now increased to 400mg twice a day - either way it's old blood and seems to have subsided

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

krys1224  (02-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Agirllikemel View Post
    Ladies.

I am not a big poster but read all your messages daily.

So many BFP this month, but also a stack of BFN lately too. Best wishes to everyone no matter where you are in your journey.

Just a few comments about things that have been mentioned here

In regards to gluten and removing it from your diet as per suggestion of naturopaths etc - WHY ? I am coeliac so I don't have a choice about whether I eat gluten or not, but a gluten free lifestyle for those who don't have any problems is not a healthy choice. In recent times it has become a bit of a fad but am curious as to why people think this is beneficial in trying to become pregnant.

The other nurses that are here (I remember 2 of you but unfortunately not your names I'm sorry - what areas of nursing do you work in ? I am also a RN and currently working in a GP practice so understand how you really can't get away from pregnant women and young children. Certainly makes things tough at times.

AFM - I had egg collection today. They managed to get 15 eggs which I am over the moon about. (last time only managed to get 3, 1 fertilised and was transferred but resulted in a BFN). Had 10 days of puregon, 6 days of orgalutran and triggered with pregnyl.

Depending of course how many fertilise transfer is probably on Friday (or Monday - Sunday is day 5 but they are away at a conference this weekend apparently). I have been offered the chance to put back in 2 eggs - was wondering other peoples thoughts on this. I am reasonably young and healthy and am definitely thinking about putting 2 in but obviously don't want to risk an unhealthy baby either

Also they have said i am not overstimulated but are keeping an eye on it over the next few days. I feel extremely bloated, reflux is bad and am experiencing nausea too. My dose of puregon was higher this time so thinking this is maybe to be expected, also they got a lot more eggs ? Also notice I am a lot more uncomfortable and experiencing cramps than I was last collection (both were via local only).
    What clinic you with ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Bongley good luck for your cycle in May hun
    @Jodes35 hope all is well hun
    @Precious40 glad it's not ectopic hun, FX bubs is growing and good luck for BT
    @Molros I think your correct hun about the lining pattern
    @miissalina hope you can get some answer tomorrow hun, hope you appt goes well
    @Noms82 Big Congratulations hun xx
    @Megsarama26 awesome news hun, I'm still keeping my FX for twinnies
    @Rarah11 Bug Congratulations hun, so happy for you xx
    @Rice thanks for the roll call hun, can you pls add me as sniffing and pill popping Progynova, thanks hun
    @katiana good luck for Wednesday
    @Agirllikemel great haul hun, FX for great fertilisation rates

AFM: AF arrived this morning (6 days late)... YAY! which means I can move on to the next step. Was waiting for call from the clinic. Will be starting Progynova tablets 2moro. So will be on Progynova 3x tablets & sniffing Syneral morning and evening. Having a CD8 US Wednesday next week. I'm Feeling better now.

Does anyone know if there is an April Thread or??

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=517848

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Agirllikemel congrats on the numbers! I had 2 transferred last cycle BFN and 2 this time and I got my BFP - it's what you feel comfortable with - I wanted to increase my chances after several unsuccessful cycles
    @babygirl7 - thanks, great to hear AF arrived and you can get started - FX this is the one!! @Noms82 congrats!!!
    Last edited by Rarah11; 01-04-2014 at 19:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Agirllikemel View Post
    Ladies.

I am not a big poster but read all your messages daily.

So many BFP this month, but also a stack of BFN lately too. Best wishes to everyone no matter where you are in your journey.

Just a few comments about things that have been mentioned here

In regards to gluten and removing it from your diet as per suggestion of naturopaths etc - WHY ? I am coeliac so I don't have a choice about whether I eat gluten or not, but a gluten free lifestyle for those who don't have any problems is not a healthy choice. In recent times it has become a bit of a fad but am curious as to why people think this is beneficial in trying to become pregnant.

The other nurses that are here (I remember 2 of you but unfortunately not your names I'm sorry - what areas of nursing do you work in ? I am also a RN and currently working in a GP practice so understand how you really can't get away from pregnant women and young children. Certainly makes things tough at times.

AFM - I had egg collection today. They managed to get 15 eggs which I am over the moon about. (last time only managed to get 3, 1 fertilised and was transferred but resulted in a BFN). Had 10 days of puregon, 6 days of orgalutran and triggered with pregnyl.

Depending of course how many fertilise transfer is probably on Friday (or Monday - Sunday is day 5 but they are away at a conference this weekend apparently). I have been offered the chance to put back in 2 eggs - was wondering other peoples thoughts on this. I am reasonably young and healthy and am definitely thinking about putting 2 in but obviously don't want to risk an unhealthy baby either

Also they have said i am not overstimulated but are keeping an eye on it over the next few days. I feel extremely bloated, reflux is bad and am experiencing nausea too. My dose of puregon was higher this time so thinking this is maybe to be expected, also they got a lot more eggs ? Also notice I am a lot more uncomfortable and experiencing cramps than I was last collection (both were via local only).

Hi, im a rn too I work on a ward where everyone falls pregnant at the drop of a hat.....omg , not kidding, we currently have 4 pregnant people all leaving soon to have there babies, The area I work in doesn't really see pregnant women around thou.....

As for transfering two embies, we have always transferred two embies and as you an see on my siggy...... No twins, my sons Hcg levels where massive and everyone including the fs thought it was twins by no just him.... Lol. I started Ivf at 29, I'm now turning 38, I have pcos and we use donor sperm. We didn't worry about having twins, dp and I liked the idea eventually but the chances for us weren't massive , and identical twins are based on emby numbers that are transferred, as you probably know. If my son was a twin, we wouldn't be trying for a third now that's for sure...lol.

goodluck in your journey
    babydust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina thanks hun xx

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing.... Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys so I POAS this morning and I'm not sure about the result. On Monday I used clear blue digital and normal which both clearly BFN, today I used first response and I can see a very very faint line really wished I had kept my urine and tried it on a clear blue test again thought the more expensive ones would have shown up I used the cheaper one today coz I didn't want to waste the more expensive ones. Now I'm still in limbo but FX I had a late implanter and just wait till BT on Friday. Maybe a miracle might happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone
    I recognize some names in this group - hello to you!

Started jabbing end of last month so I sneak into this group

AF arrived last night so just waiting on FS to say when to start gonal & Saizen