Closed Thread
Page 28 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well ladies I spoke to the clinic & now more waiting..... As the FS has booked my FET for the arvo my lucky snow baby won't be thawed until 11am tomorrow. Won't know until then! Gosh it's going to be another restless night tonight.

@miissalina thanks hun xx

@HeyMissA congratulations hun, so happy for you. Hope the next few 8 or so months go quickly for you xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

HeyMissA  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck for tomorrow @babygirl7

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @miissalina The clinic told us not to and my acupuncture guy said do it in the morning..he said something about chi and sperm being better in the morning but don't know if thats right or not?! I always think its worth a go but like I said to my DP it hasn't worked so far so why will now be any different....but you never know!Wow thats lots of drugs but defo worth a go. Have had clexane before with my OHSS but not the others. Try and stay positive, I know its hard after your chemicals but at least this month you are doing something different and your FS seems pretty switched on which is good. The ob appt is at 9wks and I think we get a scan then as well, Im not sure how it all works to be honest! @babygirl7 have you heard about your thaw yet?
    I must say I have complete faith in her that's why we went back paid the extra $$$ but it's worth it to have that peace of mind that she knows her stuff I kinda get the feeling she sees me and do as a challenge and she's going to crack us haha well crack away I say
    FS was happy for us to try FN wasn't but o well tough luck I'm doing it anyway 😊 I'm actually going to try acupuncture next month when we do FET did u find it helped?? I'm already over the drugs never mind even more it's just a hassle keeping them cold when I have to travel for uni or when I'm going out for dinner u need to have then pretty much on hand
    I bet ur excited for that the scans would be the most amazing thing to see , will u be finding out the sex?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HeyMissA thanks hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    phoned the clinic 5min early as I couldn't wait! And snow baby has survived... Yippee! Also I decided to nickname snow baby 'Thor' from the movies lol! I know corny but I love it can't wait to have Thor on board. Got to get ready now for transfer at 1:45pm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @babygirl7!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl 7 thats great news and fingers crossed! @miissalina defo agree its worth the extra $$ if its peace of mind for you, hopefully you get what you pay for hehehe Re acupuncture, I did it both times, it didn't help the first but I will never know if it was because of the stupid heat lamp (ggrrrr) but may have helped the second....the clinic told me about it and I figured it was worth a go...my mindset was at least I knew I'd tried everything possible that might work. I did find it good for relaxing though. At times I found it all gets too much, as you know, and I found this helped with my worrying/nerves and I'd come out feeling a lot more positive. So for me that alone was worth it. Trying to keep the drugs cold is a pain if you're going out, can you jig the time slightly so you can do them before if you have to go out? I think we'll get another one next week then the big 12 wk one is 13 May, its pretty humbling to see tbh. But no, we won't find out the sex, have always wanted that to be a surprise! @Rice @Bellydance @katiana and @Bongley how are you guys going? @Precious40 how are you feeling hun?
    xx

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (15-04-2014),Bongley  (15-04-2014),katiana  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck with Thor @babygirl7 ! Although perhaps you should have named it Loki as he was a snowgiant (or something??) Ha.

Hi @Molros glad to hear everything is on track.

I start sniffing tomorrow, so a while off yet before the dreaded TWW, thanks for asking. I have already worked out when the day 3 embryo call will be That seems to be when I know if we're in the running or not, if there is a nice strong embie or if they are already starting to fade. About 5 weeks away, *sigh* so much waiting. I've been really sick too so I can't even get some exercise in to work off my upcoming easter chocolate binge.

Dagnabbit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley nothing wrong with being prepared and knowing what day your transfer is! I hope its a nice strong ones/ones, might they do a 5dt? Will they put two in if you ask nicely?! Not good you're been sick, there are so many bugs going around at the moment...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 hope ur resting up after transfer , welcome to the TWW lol will u be POAS? @Molros yes I remember u mntioning the heat lamp in a previous post and I'll be keeping that in mind , I just assumed everyone finds out the sex but more and more I keep hearing of ppl not wanting to know dp is a don't want to know person I'm in mini panic attack mode because I'm miss organized and in control haha I guess one of us will be forced to give in @Bongley waiting is the aim of the game I think it seriously does my head in sometimes but the I remeber it's all going to be worth it
    AFM FS called said she got the thrombophilia screen back and all is normal!! I'm not complaining but that doesn't give us answers as to y the chemical pregnancies so we now have to wait for chromosome results and the nk cell biopsy on the 28th mildly having panic attack now thinking all the what if it's chromosomes u can't fix that ect ect but what shall be shall be so just need to WAIT some more

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (15-04-2014)