Closed Thread
Page 27 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @babygirl7 please do but am sure it will be fine @miissalina how are you going? where are you up to at the moment?
    I am currently going quietly insane with the waiting haha I am at triggering tomoro night have one good 18mm follicle ready to pop so we are going to try our luck see if we can ale it a baby but not very optimistic no harm in trying though then biosy on the 28th and then we can have a good look at everything to decide where to go from there she is def using the literal protocol whether it's positive or negative but if it's positive we will also be going with the Intralipids I'm just dying to know what if any other issues are going on . How are you going??

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros oops I ment luteal protocol (auto correct )

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina are you going to dtd tomorrow morning (I was told the morning after is best if triggering at night) to maximise your chances?! We did and who knows if it was that or the FET!! What is the luteal protocol? Will you being having an ET this month? Im good thanks hun, had 8 wk bloods this morning and thats it now for the clinic....ob apt next Thursday xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    An official BFP from my blood test today.

Hgc at 44 on 9dp3dtf (12dpo). So doubling time of 24hrs!

Excited but so scared that things can go bad in an instant. It's going to be a long 12 wks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HeyMissA CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

HeyMissA  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats @HeyMissA !!

Any word on how your embies have thawed @babygirl7?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HeyMissA congrats! So exciting. I understand your concerns about next 12 weeks (well only really 8!!!) I hope you can keep busy and they go quickly

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

HeyMissA  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros I actually asked the nurse when we should dtd and she was very vague with I was going to dtd tomoro night and Thursday and Friday night but if u were told morning after than that's good enough for me 😊the nurse kept saying well ur not for a pregnancy this Month only biopsy but I kept trying to explain that FS said we could still try anyway … frustrating sometimes, luteal protocol is anti biotics clexane prednisone and oestrogen tablets I think to over ride any immune or blood clotting issues that are there or anything they haven't picked up they said it can't hurt even if it's not needed ill do anything at this stage as these chemicals are getting me abit down.
    Thats grey news everything is traveling along nicely I always wondered when they release u to general doctors ect have u made an appointment with the anti natal clinic yet? When's ur next scan? @HeyMissA congratulations !!! FX and lots if prayers u have a smooth sailing pregnancy xx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

11. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

HeyMissA  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HeyMissA congrats!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina The clinic told us not to and my acupuncture guy said do it in the morning..he said something about chi and sperm being better in the morning but don't know if thats right or not?! I always think its worth a go but like I said to my DP it hasn't worked so far so why will now be any different....but you never know!Wow thats lots of drugs but defo worth a go. Have had clexane before with my OHSS but not the others. Try and stay positive, I know its hard after your chemicals but at least this month you are doing something different and your FS seems pretty switched on which is good. The ob appt is at 9wks and I think we get a scan then as well, Im not sure how it all works to be honest! @babygirl7 have you heard about your thaw yet?