Closed Thread
Page 23 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 thinking of you today
    @Bongley and @Motherwillbe this next cycle will be our last too. Got mixed emotions about the whole thing. Will be so glad to turn my back on ivf forever but not sure how I'll feel if unsuccessful. At the moment I think I'm preparing myself for that. I feel truly blessed to have dd but I know if I hadn't had these issues would have liked 3 or more children.
    I pop out some twins and my dreams will have come true

2. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Motherwillbe  (11-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    for twins for you @frogpossum

I was going to say there is always hope of a natural pregnancy but man, I hate it when people say that to me! (if I couldn't get preggers naturally at 36,37 etc I don't think I have much chance at 41 ...........)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Precious40 thinking of you xx @babygirl7 GL for Monday

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Precious40 what a tough time you are having. Thinking of you

Soo I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a little bit of watery blood on the paper. I'm 3dp5td could it be implantation???? Or very early AF signs

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance implantation for sure. Wouldn't it be way too early for AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep AF is not due until mid next week. But I don't know, my body has been so messed around recently, perhaps just some random spotting???
    Don't want to get my hopes up too much but this is the most promising sign I have had.
    How are you going @lizlh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling very pre-AF today @Bellydance . Like you AF not due until Tuesday next week so feels a bit early but you never know. I'm expecting AF to come - it always does - so not getting my hopes up just get.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance FX its implantation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Hi @Precious40 good luck today. I had a D&C a couple of years ago but it was with a laparascopy and I had endo removed so not really comparable. It was fine though, fell asleep and woke up and it was all done. My partner was there with me when I woke up. Some bleeding but nothing too bad. Hope it all goes well for you.
    @Motherwillbe This next cycle will be my second to last. I can feel the pressure building, so I imagine you must be feeling pretty tense about it all Do you start injections on the 25th? If so I'll be rollercoastering about a week after you.

great news @Megsarama26 & @Mrs Hopeful!
    @babygirl7 good luck for monday

I feel a lot of stress and pressure knowing it's our last go. I just hope I get at least one good embryo for transfer I'd be devestated if I didn't. AF is due 25th so I'll go in on 26 April and they will give me elonva which lasts for 5 days then start individual injections

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mrs Hopeful - congrats

@frogpossum, @Bongley & @Motherwillbe - the decision when to stop ivf has been playing in my mind a lot lately too. I thought TTC number two would be much easier emotionally cause already have bub etc but instead I'm filled with 'mummy guilt' that we're spending so much time, energy & money on a potential child at the expense of our actual child! Blahhhh - anyways, hope next cycle is the lucky one for all of us (we'll also be trying for twins)

@Bellydance - things are sounding very positive. When are you going to POAS?? @Butterfly39 - have you had your BT?? @Rtropps & @Soques - how are you ladies going? @bel2466 - hope everything went smoothly & you are recovering well

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (14-04-2014),Bellydance  (13-04-2014)