Closed Thread
Page 16 of 107 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @babygirl7 omg don't tempt me or I'll be getting in the car to get one haha I would be happy just to maintain my weight ATM sick of being a yoyo dieter and I know a good diet is good for my pcos erghh maybe once Easters done lol mmm Tim tams haven't had them in a while , I figure with all the stress this ivf comes with we do a pretty good job of maintaining or only gaining a few kgs

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Agirllikemel I had a chemical in January which was a natural pregnancy and then again in march from an ivf cycle I have a family history with aunts and cousins having auto immune issues and also blood clotting stuff so BT is for blood clotting factors and biopsy is for nk cells which can stop embryos growing I think I haven't googled it as I didn't want to freak out so until anything is confirmed I'm anti google 😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dreamer123 & @lizlh with regards to lining the C means that they can see three layers on the ultrasound and it is great coz that's what they want to see before transfer. A= 1 layer and B = 2 layers or something like that. Good luck with your upcoming transfers!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Nezz79 - that definitely sounds good and helps to give me more confidence x

Me: 34, hypothyroidism
    DH: 33, azoospermia
    Nov 2013 ICSI #1 with frozen TESA. 8 EC, 2 fert, transferred 1 day 3 embryo, BFN.
    Jan 2014 ICSI #2 with fresh TESA. 7 EC, 3 fertilised. Transferred 1 day 5 blast - BFN. 2 x day 6 frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 GL for today @Agirllikemel I assumed that was protocol for every clinic tbh! I was told that because of the high doses we have during a full stim cycle you have a month off before doing a FET. FET you can do back to back. I think its to do with your body getting used to the drugs which makes sense to me...my first FET they had to drop the dose as I was at risk of overstimming but the second they had to increase it and my cycle was long because my body had got used to the drugs so they weren't as effective as a lower dose. I didn't question it as it made sense to me, the stim cycle is full on and having a month break I think can only be a good thing, you want your body to be as natural as possible for a FET and not still recovering from a full stim cycle. Thats my opinion anyway! @miissalina I am glad to hear you have a plan and good luck moving forward @babygirl7 where are you at hun? @Rice how are you going? Are you full stim or FET this month? I have my FX for you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros scan tomorrow morning hun to check the lining, still sniffing and taking Progynova tablets. Have to ring the clinic today to find out if they want me to do a blood test as well. How are you doing?

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies had my blood test and passed out... First time ever, they have even taken 6 vials before and I was fine... Get the results after lunch FX all good - hope everyone else is travelling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    Thanks ladies had my blood test and passed out... First time ever, they have even taken 6 vials before and I was fine... Get the results after lunch FX all good - hope everyone else is travelling well
    @Rarah11 hope your ok and do you know why you passed out or?? FX for BT

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babygirl7 View Post
    @Rarah11 hope your ok and do you know why you passed out or?? FX for BT
    Thanks - I'm fine now - not sure really, I hadn't had breakfast but then I never do normally... I'll ask when I get my BT results...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! Quick Question!

I phoned the clinic this morning and I only have to go for a scan tomorrow to check my lining for my FET. Are they usually supposed to be checking my progesterone levels through out aswell or?? What BT levels does your FS check through your cycle?