Closed Thread
Page 15 of 107 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    @krys1224 sending you big hugs - first BFN is tough - hang in there, your next cycle will be here before you know it
    @babygirl7 fingers crossed all looking good on Wednesday

I have BT tomorrow to check HCG is doing what it should, I'm almost as nervous as I was waiting to find out how many embryos we had... It's all a waiting game!!
    @Rarah11 it sure is. And all that waiting just gives us More time to drive ourselves crazy overanalysing everything etc! Ah the joys. Hope your levels are where they should be at hun xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB thank you 😀 xx
    @Rarah11 hope your numbers are rising nicely for you FX 👍

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 thanks and GL for tomorrow!

Not long til weds @babygirl7!!

Me: 34, hypothyroidism
    DH: 33, azoospermia
    Nov 2013 ICSI #1 with frozen TESA. 8 EC, 2 fert, transferred 1 day 3 embryo, BFN.
    Jan 2014 ICSI #2 with fresh TESA. 7 EC, 3 fertilised. Transferred 1 day 5 blast - BFN. 2 x day 6 frosties

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-04-2014),Rarah11  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Rarah11

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @krys1224 - sorry to hear that hun it's definitely hard to here. Were you on progesterone? As i had tiny spotting last cycle before my BT but no AF so i had thought i was still in with a chance but found out it was the crinone holding off AF, just another way to make us go crazy won't be long til your next cycle and another chance for you. Hugs.
    @Rice - Can't move BT forward, but it's the only time i can go anyway so works in well
    @Dreamer123 - Yep i poas yesterday and this morning and the line is definitely darker today. Will do it again tomorrow, i'm paranoid now lol Good luck for your transfer! Sending sticky vibes your way
    @Rarah11 - Good luck for you BT

AFM - Doing a daily poas lol I'm paranoid the line will disappear. Going crazy waiting for thursdays BT....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @dreamer... not sure about the "C" business. As much I was was aware (which it still relatively little) that your lining was measured in "mm" and that prior to transfer they would hope your lining would be around 8mm
    @krys1224 - I'm sorry to hear that it was a BFN. *hugs* I know waiting another month seems like forever (I felt the same when I had to cancel during the cycle) but maybe use that month as a bit of a break ?
    @lizh - not exactly sure of your answer, but wanted to let you know I was thinking about you. I would imagine it would depend on how ill you were feeling. I thankfully have felt well in those regards through the cycle and my FS said until you know you are pregnant then to do things as normal, take medication as needed etc. She just advised not to do anything reckless like bungee jump in the 2WW. I would be curious to know what answer you get though.
    @Molros - you said to krys1224 about needing to take a break if it was a full IVF cycle, why is that if you don't mind me asking ? I had a full cycle but got a BFN and FS was happy to go again straight away - I started, but unfortunately got a cyst and had to stop. Is that at all related ?
    @Rarah11 - best of luck for tomorrow - hope all goes well.
    @miissalina - goodluck hun. Hope all goes well with the biopsy - can I ask what are they looking for when they do a biopsy?
    @Rice & @babygirl7- thanks for asking about me.. i'll AFM below.

AFM. Am now4dp2dt. Regular fertility nurse came back today and I was very glad to give her a call today. Woke up about 2am in horrible pain and thought I was going to vomit - got the good ole vomit bag beside the bed but nothing happened. Hubby was asking if I needed to go to emergency but I said no. Finally fell asleep a few hours later only to be awoken by hubby's alarm.

Managed to pull myself together for work somehow (practice nurse in GP clinic) and thought I would take it as the day went. First part of the day was pretty busy and bending down a bit which exacerbated the shortness of breath. Ended up being there the whole shift but will try and take things as it goes.

I wanted to call in sick but feel bad about the time I have had off lately. Had 3 days last week (EPU, ET and day in-between), then a couple of weeks before that 2xdays for migraine, before that 1x mental health day (had to cancel 2nd cycle) and then of course 2days before that (EPU & ET). Work has been pretty good about me having time off but I feel guilty as there is only 2 nurses on a time, and it makes it pretty crazy for the other nurse.

So fertility nurse confirmed that how I am feeling is OHSS, and said provided I am not ridiculously uncomfortable she was OK for me to stay at home. Of course if it gets worse, I get more short of breath etc then I can call her - day or night or take myself up to emergency. And to make sure to keep my fluids up.Measured my belly today - up another cm - total 5cm so far. I had a missed call later in the afternoon from them - but not sure what about - will try to call again tomorrow.

Also got a phone call from the embryologist for final report on my babies. I have 5 to be frozen. 1 didn't make the cut off as such and there is 2 little ones (speckle and freckle aboard currently). So that turns out ⅞ that was good. I am very happy about this as you can imagine because last time I didn't get any to freeze.

Feeling absolutely knackered. Heading to relax in bed shortly I think
    Last edited by Agirllikemel; 07-04-2014 at 19:20. Reason: extra responses

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agirllikemel For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (07-04-2014),Rarah11  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megsarama hope ur feeling better about ur sister 😊 @mrshopeful POAS is torture lol but it's always enjoyable to see that second line congratulations xx @Agirllikemel hope ur feeling better and the TWW flies by @Rice FX u get lots to freeze, I'm doing ok still don't think its sunk in I didn't expect to do ivf and still deal with loss in my mind it was either going to be a positive of negative just gotta let it sink in for a bit longer I think @lizlh I was sick the worst I've been in years during my stim and still sick at ET I got a BFP but was chemical but that wasn't due to me being sick it's other issues so I think you'll be fine good luck @Fingerscrossd11 good luck for Wednesday @Dreamer123 good luck FX things run smoothly and u get ur BFP @krys1224 so sorry hun it will take a while to sink in but keep ur head up ivf is never as u expect hope u feel better soon @babygirl7 yay for things going to plan hurry up TWW 😊
    AFM started low dose if puregon last night def don't miss the injections I seriously hate then third month in a row now grrr and not looking forward to the biopsy just imagining how in comfortable it's going to be hopefully we can get to the bottom of this need to stop emotional eating and get back to the gym just been so unmotivated since the chemical

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-04-2014),lizlh  (07-04-2014),Megsarama26  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mrs Hopeful good luck for Thursdays BT

@miissalina hope everything goes well hun and you can get to the bottom of it. I know what you mean about the emotional eating. I eat so much chocolate. Just the unknown is what worries me. Hope you can get back on track soon hun. I think I've out on 3kg gosh, just from eating etc. if this FET doesn't work for me then I'm going into weightloss madness to lose at least 8kg before stim cycle that's if need be.
    Last edited by babygirl7; 07-04-2014 at 19:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 I lost 10kg before we started ivf so now down to 60kg during the TWW I was perfect with my diet I was paranoid eating crap would to be good but since the chemical I've thought why care and been pigging out and put on 1kg and with Easter coming up that mite be dangerous so I need to re gain self control and be healthy again, it's so hard I seriously am in love with food (eating maltesers as I write this haha )

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @babygirl7 I lost 10kg before we started ivf so now down to 60kg during the TWW I was perfect with my diet I was paranoid eating crap would to be good but since the chemical I've thought why care and been pigging out and put on 1kg and with Easter coming up that mite be dangerous so I need to re gain self control and be healthy again, it's so hard I seriously am in love with food (eating maltesers as I write this haha )

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

@miissalina that's great you lost 10kg. Well done. I'm currently 85kg. Would like to be 75kg but with my eating habits that's not going to happen lol, my latest addiction has been Tim tam slams lol. Have you tried the Malteaster bunnies! Very yummy. I started today back to watching what I eat. Trying to be good but at the same time stress eating.