Closed Thread
Page 14 of 107 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @krys1224 any news? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum @Nezz79 and @francesthecat - really sorry to read your bad news. Hope you're all doing ok and are starting to focus on getting yourselves strong for the next attempt. Hugs xx
    @rainbow brite - happy to hear that your happy news has been confirmed! Yay!
    @babygirl7 - how are u going? What happens on weds? Is it scan and BT?
    @Rice - hope you're doing ok. I know the wait can be a killer. Thanks again for keeping us all organised on this thread!
    @Mrs Hopeful - that looked like a positive HPT! Have u POAS again?

How are you going @krys1224? Any news?

AFM - I'm on CD 11, had BT and scan this morning and have been told to trigger tonight! If all goes well and my little bubsicle thaws ok, we will have transfer on Sunday :-)

I have a question for u all - the nurse said my lining was at 7C. I understand that 7 is the thickness (she said that they look for 7 or more) but I don't know what the C stands for and I didn't think to ask at the time. Dr Google doesn't seem to know either so maybe it's something which is particular to my clinic - does anyone know? Xx

Me: 34, hypothyroidism
    DH: 33, azoospermia
    Nov 2013 ICSI #1 with frozen TESA. 8 EC, 2 fert, transferred 1 day 3 embryo, BFN.
    Jan 2014 ICSI #2 with fresh TESA. 7 EC, 3 fertilised. Transferred 1 day 5 blast - BFN. 2 x day 6 frosties

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

rainbow brite  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for trigger @dreamer 123 I'm 7C too! And someone very helpful on here told me C was good. I think the best level.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

Dreamer123  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @lizlh - that's very good news! :-)

Nov 2013 ICSI #1 with frozen TESA. 8 EC, 2 fert, transferred 1 day 3 embryo, BFN.
    Jan 2014 ICSI #2 with fresh TESA. 7 EC, 3 fertilised. Transferred 1 day 5 blast - BFN. 2 x day 6 frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's it for me, BT results came back negative. Now apparently I have to take a month off before I can get into a FET. I just feel like that is wasting more time. Find out more later this week when we meet with FS. So devastated. DH is taking it particularly hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @krys1224 So sorry to hear that . Did you do a full IVF cycle? If you did that's why you have to wait a month. FET's you can do one after another because the doseage is so low it doesn't matter. I know this doesn't really help you now but the success rates for frozen are slightly higher than fresh, so FX next time gives you your BFP xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-04-2014),krys1224  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @krys1224 - I'm really sorry. I know how devastating that news is. I also know that waiting for the next go is terrible but I do feel that my body has reacted a bit better after having had a bit of a break.

FX that FET will be successful for you - some people get on better with frozen vs fresh as the process is a lot easier on your body.

Look after yourselves x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

krys1224  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Agirllikemel how you feeling hun?

@krys1224 I'm sorry hun, it's sucks getting the BFN for the first time, suddenly you have all these questions etc will it work etc etc. all I can say is Stay focused hun and look after yourself and FX for next cycle. I'm currently cycling for my 1st FET after my first failed stim cycle in November. So I know how you are feeling hun. Big hugs

@Rice I sure do hate it hun, think I'm just going to avoid Facebook for a bit

@lizlh hope all goes well tomorrow hun

@Fingerscrossd11 hope follies are growing nicely, hope BT and scan goes well

@Dreamer123 for BT and scan I think, I def know for scan. Hope trigger goes well tonight hun and everything goes to plan for Sunday FX.

AFM: so happy it's Monday right now, two more sleeps till scan on Wednesday. Did a bit of googling to give myself a sense of direction and if I'm right FET will be around the 17th April?? Will know more on Wednesday. Hope everyone is doing ok

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babygirl7 Yay almost Wed & FET not too far away either! Here's hoping a precious lil summer bub will be coming your way soon xxo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @krys1224 sending you big hugs - first BFN is tough - hang in there, your next cycle will be here before you know it
    @babygirl7 fingers crossed all looking good on Wednesday
    @Dreamer123 sorry I was only ever told my lining looked good and I usually have to ask for numbers... GL for Sunday!

I have BT tomorrow to check HCG is doing what it should, I'm almost as nervous as I was waiting to find out how many embryos we had... It's all a waiting game!!
    Last edited by Rarah11; 07-04-2014 at 18:18.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (07-04-2014)