Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mrs Hopeful looking good hun!! FX crossed for you! xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Mrs Hopeful  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina well said hun.

@Megsarama26 the unfortunate situation we're all in makes us so much more sensitive/upset/angry about things that wouldn't necessarily bother 'normal' people. I don't think it would have been an easy decision for your sister to make hun, and she probably feels bad/guilty enough about doing it. You bringing it up with her isn't going to make things any better or different hun. Everyone has their reasons for making the decisions they make. You may not agree with your sis's decision (understandable), but just try to somewhat accept it hun. Focus on the magical thing that's happening to you right now xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Megsarama26  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 I haven't had any boosters.
    I have tested early on previous cycles to see how long the trigger lasted for and had never had anything show up before. So I'm hoping & praying that this is a legitimate line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Mrs Hopefull looks real just keep testing and if it keeps getting darker and darker you will know for sure. I'm just one of those people that the hcg must just stick around in my system. When's your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, after some time to cool down I agree too. Its her life and her choices and it isnt for me to judge either way. And I do just need to focus on whats happening inside me... ekkk. Still find it difficult to believe, I think it will feel more real when we get to the 7 week scan.
    @mrshopeful, congratulations hun. That looks like a positive to me :-) much clearer than mine on the same day and my levels are really good. Yay!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies...

Sorry not feeling well and,not feeling up for personals.

A question though,

I had EC on Tuesday (15 eggs, 12 mature, 8 fertilised). ET was Thursday. I had 2x 4cells implanted.

From about Monday (so post trigger, pre collection) I have felt uncomfortably bloated and reflux and nausea has been hanging around as well. I can't really get comfortable in any position, and often feel like I can't take a deep breath. In the last 24hours or so I keep getting cramps pain low in abdomen (both sides but left is more frequent). I was just wondering how long this usually lasts?

Last cycle only 3 eggs were collected and 1 fertilised and I did not feel at all like this. Is it because. Had higher amounts of eggs this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Agirllikemel, I would ring your fertility clinic, as it sounds like OHSS to me. I was not uncomfortable a day after my EPU, so I don't think it should be lasting this long.

FX @mrshopeful! When is your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by krys1224 View Post
    @Agirllikemel, I would ring your fertility clinic, as it sounds like OHSS to me. I was not uncomfortable a day after my EPU, so I don't think it should be lasting this long.

FX @mrshopeful! When is your BT?
    @Agirllikemel I second that. Some bloating after EPU is expected, but if your symptoms are more than that (which seems to be the case) def ring your clinic. Especially if you're unable to keep anything down/reflux. Better to be safe then sorry hun. Hope it subsides soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Agirllikemel yes you probably have OHSS I did on my last round too and I had 17 eggs collected. It will get better but make sure you are drinking at least 3L of water a day and eating tons of protein also at night make sure you are sitting up when sleeping it helps keep the fluid down off your lungs. If you get pregnant it may get worse before it gets better and lasts weeks into your pregnancy. If you don't it should subside within a week until AF comes. I also had OHSS when I feel pregnant with dd. But call your clinic because they will keep an eye on you and call daily to check on how you are also if you can't handle the pain and have vomiting please go to emergency and get them to put you on an IV and get some morphine for the pain and if really bad they may have to drain some if the fluid. All the best xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 oh hun, it's not a easy situation to see someone take something so special for granted. At the end of the day she will have to live with that decision for the rest of her life. I know exactly how you feel. I was in a similar situation with my mum, I had to help her through an abortion of my lil brother rip. It was the hardest thing in my life. I was so against it. There was nothing I could do but it was her decision as she already had 6 kids and was a single mum. I just don't understand life sometimes. So unfair and unkind. Stay strong hun and focus on your bun you have baking hun, when is your 7 week scan? Big hugs

@Mrs Hopeful I don't know much about triggers but fingers crossed hun, when's BT?

@Agirllikemel yay for being PUPO hun, lots of baby dust. I don't know much about ohss but if you aren't feeling the best definitely contact your clinic or go to the hospital. Hope you feel better soon.

AFM: still taking my meds and still counting down till wednesday. Had a bad headache yesterday and this morning. Feeling a bit annoyed. A high school friend of mine, we are the same age 28. She is not in a relationship with anyone.... Well she just had her 5th son yesterday! (Yep 5 boys) her mum is caring for her 4 other sons at the moment. I'm happy for her but I just don't know how to feel. I would be happy with just one! Life can be very unfair, I think I need to avoid Facebook for a bit. Hope everyone is doing ok