Closed Thread
Page 11 of 107 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros Thanks! Hopefully the stitch means something good! I have decided not to POAS until the morning of my blood test. I didn't want to deal with any anxiety from POAS before then and trying to work out whether it's negative, a false negative, a false positive or a positive!! My DH also thought doing it before the BT might jinx us!

I have been really tired late this week, came home early from work today and slept. I really do hope it is a positive I don't want to get my hopes up too high though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @krys1224 when is your BT? I did mine the day before my BT. I know, its hard cos you don't want to get your hopes up but one time it has to work, you know? !

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @krys1224 when is your BT? I did mine the day before my BT. I know, its hard cos you don't want to get your hopes up but one time it has to work, you know? !

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    BT is Monday. I did think about doing it Sunday, but we need to go to a big family show in the arvo and I don't want to feel crap from a negative then or feel so happy and struggle to hide a positive from everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    So just found out my sister is pregnant. I'm really happy for her but also a bit shattered. If my last cycle had of worked we would be due at the same time. And she really only started trying a month ago How can we be so different
    @frogpossum: Oh, how hard for you! Even though we've had to do IVF/ICSI to have DS/any future kids, I still feel so bad for my sister, who's had 5 miscarriages (lost 6 babies- one pregnancy was twins). We're hoping that an operation she's had on her uterus will be the answer to her being able to sustain a pregnancy, but it must be so hard for her to have seen me have DS and our brother have a little boy a year later. At least you have DD. Hang in there for getting No. 2!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBubbles For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls it's good to be ruling things out I hate being dismissed or told not to worry about it I like to rule everything out 😊 @babygirl7 I'll be doing a medicated FET, this month because I'm having the biopsy for NK cells I'm also doing a medicated cycle with puregon inj at a very very low dose I think because for the NK cell biopsy to be accurate it needs to be done at a certain point after ovulation and sometimes I don't ovulate so she's making sure we will try naturally to conceive but doubt it will work haha but no harm @Nezz79 sorry AF arrived hope your feeling better and have a ball in Bali just to take ur mind off things is good sometimes @HeyMissA that's great news good luck with transfer @francesthecat sorry to hear it was another chemical it just heart breaking I hope ur feeling better and a change of plan with ur FS improves things for u @frogpossum I think waiting is the worst feels like ur life is on hold until u get that one thing ur after , buying a new house so exciting hope that keeps ur mind busy @rainbow brite CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope u have a care free preganacy 😊 @Precious40 that's amaIng news I'm so happy for u waiting pays off sometimes @Rice slow and steady wins the race , not long now and you ll be in the TWW @krys1224 yay a for holding out u have so much will power good luck for BT

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-04-2014),frogpossum  (05-04-2014),krys1224  (05-04-2014),rainbow brite  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,
    This is a little vent post. And sorry in advance.
    I found out yesterday afternoon (by accident) that my 23 year old sister had an abortion 6 months ago (she doesnt know I know) and im finding it difficult not to call her and say something harsh. I love her to pieces, but she knows we have been trying for over 4 years and she just used abortion as a form of contraception! Im infuriated at her. How do I not say something even though im not meant to know?!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_5509.jpg

8dp2dt... could it still be the trigger? Or is it real?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mrs Hopeful looks pretty real to me!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

Mrs Hopeful  (05-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hopeful View Post
    Attachment 52520

8dp2dt... could it still be the trigger? Or is it real?
    Did you have any boosters? I had a very faint pos 9dp5dt which was 9 days after my last booster! And I got AF the next day and my hcg level was 5.
    Last edited by Nezz79; 05-04-2014 at 15:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 hmmm I know u must be so angry and annoyed by what she did but remember thy everyone is in a different situation ur situation is crap it's horrible it's tiring and emotional but ppl who don't have to deal with any of that don't feel or see things the way we do we have to accept that everyone sees and feels differently and ur sister obviously had her reasons it may have been just lazy not using birth control but it happened I know how u feel because the day I found out I was having another chemical I had a patient go off at me because she was pregnant and her centrelink card wouldn't give her a free abortion she demanded a place that gives free abortions for ppl on the pension I was overwhelmed with hate and anger but u need to see it differently I don't think you should say anything I'm sure ur sister feels bad enough which is probly why she didn't tell u , your allowed to be hurt upset and frustrated
    But u need to be calm and as relaxed as possible for ur BABY that u are now carrying 😊 xx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Megsarama26  (05-04-2014)