Closed Thread
Page 104 of 107 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1061
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    everything crossed for you @Nezz79 its a good sign AF hasn't turned up yet! C'mon we need another graduate!

AFM I've been proscribed provera to bring on my period so I can finally get started on a new long reg, its about 3 weeks late, ugh. By the time I have an ET in late sept it will have been 4 months since my last ET. *thumps head on desk*

thinking of you @Megsarama26 , sit tight little babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Nezz79 Oh that is a good sign! I was thinking it must be coming up pretty soon which is why I thought I'd ask! So you've managed to resist POAS then? Like bongley said we need another graduate from the thread!! Good luck....I am sure the dr will give you one! I hope you feel better soon, it sucks being sick and not being able to take anything
    @Bongley I hope your period comes soon, funny how sometime we can't wait for them to arrive so we can get going. FX the provera starts and hopefully the 4 month break will be a good thing and you'll get your BFP very soon
    @babygirl7 and @miissalina how are you girls going? @Bellydance @Rice @frogpossum and @katiana I hope your pregnancies are progressing well and trouble free
    Last edited by Molros; 07-08-2014 at 12:14.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (10-08-2014),Bellydance  (07-08-2014),frogpossum  (07-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't POAS as my last pregnyl dose was only yesterday so there is no point really! Was going to start on the weekend! Anyway went to gp and asked for BT form which she gave me so now have to wait till sat so that most of the pregnyl will be out of my system otherwise it might be inconclusive if tested too early I will be 10dp6dt on sat so should be ok so I won't have to POAS if having BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Nezz79!!
    @Bongley yay that they are doing something so you can finally get started again.
    @megsarama26 Keep letting us know how you are going. We are all thinking of you and every day is one step closer. xxx

AFM Always hated this emoticon but it pretty much sums it up right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megs sending you big hugs and prayers that your little ones stay put xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 - that's so frightening. Hoping very much your babies stay put at long as possible. Keep us posed

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 hoping everything is going ok babe xxx @Nezz79 FX this is sticky one good luck for ur blood test on Saturday 😊 @Bongley bet ur glad to be starting again the eat between seems like forever I also was on provera I'm 7 days past last pill and still no AF hmmm hope she comes soon @Molros I'm going good Hun thanks 😊 not such an angry women anymore finished provera that stuff makes me Batty just on the lucrin ATM but AF still hasn't arrived not sure how long it's ment to take hopefully not to long I have my EPU and ET and going to bathurst for uni on a very tight schedule lol
    How are you and bubs going? @Bellydance how have you been? Everything going smoothly I hope
    AFM not much happening am on lucrin now still waiting for AF to arrive hope I haven't pushed my luck with uni and EPU and ET there all scheduled in if one changes I'm screwed

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (11-08-2014),Bongley  (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 stalking you on the other thread and glad to see you babies are still where they're meant to be. They stay there 11+ days. Thinking of you everyday xxx @Nezz79 good luck with your blood test today!
    To everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so my sneaky BT today revealed hcg of 505 16dpo prog was 68.3 so I guess I can say BFP!!!!! Real BT on Monday so will see how it doubles between now and then 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 omg congrats that's awesome news fx for a smooth and uneventfull 8months xx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus