Closed Thread
Page 103 of 107 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1061
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Thanks everyone, more bad news unfortunately. My cervix went from 1.9cm thick to 0.9cm and the funneling is worse. Strick bed rest until they are born... they may be born at any point. Only 21 weeks and 6 days today... I really thought we would be safe after 20 weeks... that was the milestone. And now ill most likely lose my babies just before they have a fighting chance at survival. I dont know how ill get through this.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I don't what to say babe I'm honestly heart broken just reading ur story I honestly can't even begin to imagine how you are feeling right now, I'll say a prayer for you and ur little ones hope and pray bed rest is enough to get you and ur babies through this xxx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry @Megsarama26. I can't imagine what a difficult time this must be. You and your babies are in my prayers and I have everything crossed you can make it through a few more weeks. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Megsarama26 I'm so sorry you are going through this terribly stressful time, I am praying your bubs pull through and I hope you are getting the support you need. XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 oh hun, after everything you've been through and then to be hit with this. Why does it have to be so hard... I will never understand. I hope your resting well and I will be praying and thinking of you and your babies. Stay strong and positive hun. Hang in there xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Megs I really hope you are able to hold on for at least a couple more weeks to give those babies a fighting chance. Thinking of you and sending all my love and best wishes. I wish there was more I could say. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 just popping in to say I'm thinking of you and your babies and have everything crossed that 'no news is good news'. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I cant thank you all enough for all of the support you guys have given me.
    We are still holding on... 22 weeks and 1 day. Each day feels like a lifetime, but its one step closer to the goal of 24 weeks.
    V

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (06-08-2014),Bongley  (06-08-2014),frogpossum  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing you all the best @Megsarama26. I have everything crossed for you and am thinking about you each day your babies are strong for making it this far and they will keep in going strong 💜💙

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 how are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Nezz79 how are you?
    I'm not doing too bad I'm 8dp6dt today and not feeling anything which is a good thing as normally by now I'm feeling AF coming. However I have been quite unwell the last 5 days with really sore throat and an annoying cough that has really made my ribs sore. I'm going to the drs today to get dr note for work so might ask if I can have BT so at least it will give me an idea for over the weekend so I can take some cough medicine or something! My BT isn't till Monday when I will be 12dp6dt. They won't let me have it any earlier at the clinic so thought I will get a sneaky one from my gp.

How are you going?