Closed Thread
Page 102 of 107 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1061
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Megsarama26 oh hun, big cuddles. Thinking of you and both bubs. Praying and hoping everything turns out fine. Please take it easy and hang in there hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Megsarama26 oh no, how terrifying for you I'll be thinking of you and your twins, praying they stay put. Any explanation as to why its happening?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 I'm so sorry your going through such a stressful and traumatic time. I am saying a prayer for you and your little bubbas. No one can understand the journeys we have taken to get our BFP, but a little more compassion by medical staff isn't too much to ask. Remember we are here for you at any time, in sure bed rest gives you lots of time to stress even more. Sending you huge hugs Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    @melros, they sent me home as nothing can be done before 24 weeks. Just have to be on bed rest and hope for the best. They were all very "oh well, we will just wait and see, it can go either way"... they dont understand how hard this journey was to even get here!
    How are you??

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I don't know anything about what you are going through but I have heard where they can put a stitch in...is that something they can do with you? I guess not if you're on bed rest. So you just have to wait until 24 weeeks and then they can do something? I can only imagine how you are going out of your mind, it would be impossible not to worry you poor thing. IVF makes us more jumpy to start with and it wouldn't kill them to be a bit more sympathetic

Try and keep your chin up xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 congrats on being PUPO. Hopefully you have one or two sticky ones there.
    @Rice congratulations on getting through the all important 12 week mark and on getting low risk. That's fantastic and must be such a releif.
    @Megsarama26 I don't even know what to say. That must be so scary for you. I truly hope that with lots of bed rest you can get through this and hang on to those babies for the time they need. Thinking of you and sending you lots of positive energy and thoughts xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 congrats on being pupo I have everything crossed for this cycle to be the one for you @Rice so happy everything looks great get past that 12 week mark must be such a relief @frogpossum I hope ur feeling better being sick is aweful I can't imagine throwing morning sickness into the mix erghhh so glad ur scan went well now u can relax just a little bit more @Bellydance wow that six weeks flew by (well for me anyway lol) so glad bubs hb was strong so happy for u @Molros well I finish my crazy provera pills tonight but started lucrin last night I already feel the mood swings and short fuse as of Wednesday try to control them so not to noticeable it's so exhausting being up and down with the emotions does my head in only problem is I can't run away from mysel lol how is everything going with u smooth sailing I hope @babygirl7 such a waiting game isn't it thought today wow it's august already I started in jan thinking id be a far way pregnant by august just goes to show I can control everything, hope time flies by for you @Megsarama26 o Hun I'm just deviated for you to have to deal with this is just aweful I'm crossing everything dna saying prayers that u and babies get through this … huge hugs … rest up feet off the ground and use a bed pan if u must anything to keep things safe, sorry to hear the nursing and other staff weren't very compassionate it's disgusting really if u can't have empathy leave the job , hope ur getting all the love and support you need at home xxxx
    AFM still plodding along finished provera tonight and started lucrin last night not sure when or if AF is ment to arrive , feeling irritable which I hate it's so exhausting this up and down crap lol last night went to bed and dp was doing my head in just him breathing and sleeping was driving me insane so kept shoving his head when he came my way this morning he tells me I kicked and shoved him all night to the point he cracked it and told me off haha I obviously don't remember this must have been still irritable in my sleep poor guy I felt really bad, 2 weeks of lucrin then on the stims erghhh already over it hopefully this cycle change is enough to get me there if not on the immune medications I go 👎

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (02-08-2014),frogpossum  (03-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina thanks hun and your so right, it's just beyond our control and I too thought I would be pregnant as we started in November 13' but I didn't think it would be so hard. Just have to soldier on I guess. Hope AF arrives soon for you hun and I hope this is your lucky cycle hun xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hun I have everything crossed for your twins.... sending you all the help I can to get to 24wks....
    Thinking of you x
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Hey ladies,
    Im so glad everyone is traveling along really well.
    I might be back to all the ivf even though I never thought id go through it again.
    We found out at our morphology scan that my cervix is shortening and funneling and im only 21 weeks so my babies might not make it. Wanting to be positive but ive never been more afraid in my life.
    Cherish your pregnancies ladies. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 how is everything going Hun?? I hope everything's ok … thinking of you xxx

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, more bad news unfortunately. My cervix went from 1.9cm thick to 0.9cm and the funneling is worse. Strick bed rest until they are born... they may be born at any point. Only 21 weeks and 6 days today... I really thought we would be safe after 20 weeks... that was the milestone. And now ill most likely lose my babies just before they have a fighting chance at survival. I dont know how ill get through this.