Closed Thread
Page 10 of 107 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 this is turning out to be such a great story! Giving us all hope when hope seems lost. Good luck for the rest of the pregnancy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So just found out my sister is pregnant. I'm really happy for her but also a bit shattered. If my last cycle had of worked we would be due at the same time. And she really only started trying a month ago How can we be so different

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frogpossum I guess you are feeling bitter sweet! I find it harder with close friends and relatives who seem to fall at as soon as they mention it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum oh that is hard and it sucks sometimes. My sister is due at the end of June and I found out on Facebook and I still haven't heard it from her. But I just spoke to my mum and she has placenta accreta (or something like that) so now Im wondering if that's why she hasn't told me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum oh hun it always a hard pill to a swallow when someone tells us their pregnant, very bittersweet. I know how you feel. Pls stay focused on yourself hun and don't worry your time will come. FX very soon, Big hugs

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum, I feel exactly the same way. It can be shattering. All I can think is I am grateful that they don't have to go through what we do and sometimes that makes me feel better. Worse is when I see a mum smoking in front of her kids or the mums on drugs and give birth to drug babies or the ones that live in squalor with their kids making them sick. They make me feel like it really is unfair as all of us on here would provide such awesome homes.

AFM, 10dp4dt, still haven't POAS. Blood test is booked for Monday. Feel a bit weird today, like my AF is coming and I have had this weird stitch in my LHS. Hopefully it doesn't come.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krys1224 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-04-2014),frogpossum  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just going to say it @frogpossum other pregnant people are the WORST

I'm prepared to admit amongst this group that I feel a little bit of excitment for them but mainly just jealousy -I'm not proud of it but there it is.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (05-04-2014),Bongley  (04-04-2014),frogpossum  (04-04-2014),rainbow brite  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, it's that horrible feeling of being happy for them but jealous too- then guilty for feeling that. She was really sweet and careful about telling me and I was ok until my mum knew- then I just felt like crying and did once I was by myself. We were due for our af's the same day so would have been due exactly the same time if I hadn't got a bfn. Just feeling sorry for myself tonight and have terrible af pain to boot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    Thanks guys, it's that horrible feeling of being happy for them but jealous too- then guilty for feeling that. She was really sweet and careful about telling me and I was ok until my mum knew- then I just felt like crying and did once I was by myself. We were due for our af's the same day so would have been due exactly the same time if I hadn't got a bfn. Just feeling sorry for myself tonight and have terrible af pain to boot
    Oh, I know this feeling and it's awful!
    It is possible to be equally happy for someone you love and at the same time jealous/mad/frustrated...a good cry does help.

On the bright side, the baby you'll have from your upcoming May cycle will be 2 months younger so you'll score lots of great clothes etc and bub will have a slightly older cousin to look after them in the playground

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (04-04-2014),frogpossum  (04-04-2014),MrsBubbles  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @krys1224 are you going to POAS? I had a weird stitch like pain on my lhs and I ended up with a + this month....FX its the same for you!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app