Closed Thread
Page 1 of 107 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default March 2014 IVF/FET #2

@lizlh 7mm thick and grade c which is what you want for implantation. Grade c is the best and means its got the three layers. This last cycle I think mine was 9c but by the time ET came it was heaps thicker.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    @KayzB yes both which is why I'm worried. I don't want to waste them if my lining isn't good enough. UGH!
    @lizlh from memory I think my lining was 9mm, which FS was happy about - so you're def not far off hun. And it will continue to thicken until ET xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys This process! You just double think / double google everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Thanks guys This process! You just double think / double google everything
    Over-think, over-analyse, overly-emotional.. ahh the joys of this roller coaster ride!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @HeyMissA enjoy the last jab tonight! Hope you haul in a good number at EPU
    Haha, it only dawned on me as I was doing my last jabs that I would be injection free for a few weeks. Last lot was 5 jabs at once though - nothing like finishing up with a bang!
    @Rice - trigger caused a big whopping bruise! Not enjoyable.

Congrats Noms
    Congrats Megsarama - it could be twins for you!
    congrats rarah11
    At last a run of good outcomes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls congrats to all the bfps since the weekend. ... us = we start stabbing again tomorrow ( thank goodness was starting to withdrawal NOT) first bloods and scan following Wednesday. Then FET .. topped up my vitamins. .. thundrrbirds are a GO!

Bfps to all you beautiful peeps

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11, did the FN or FS say anything about that spotting you had when you thought you had your AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies.

I am not a big poster but read all your messages daily.

So many BFP this month, but also a stack of BFN lately too. Best wishes to everyone no matter where you are in your journey.

Just a few comments about things that have been mentioned here

In regards to gluten and removing it from your diet as per suggestion of naturopaths etc - WHY ? I am coeliac so I don't have a choice about whether I eat gluten or not, but a gluten free lifestyle for those who don't have any problems is not a healthy choice. In recent times it has become a bit of a fad but am curious as to why people think this is beneficial in trying to become pregnant.

The other nurses that are here (I remember 2 of you but unfortunately not your names I'm sorry - what areas of nursing do you work in ? I am also a RN and currently working in a GP practice so understand how you really can't get away from pregnant women and young children. Certainly makes things tough at times.

AFM - I had egg collection today. They managed to get 15 eggs which I am over the moon about. (last time only managed to get 3, 1 fertilised and was transferred but resulted in a BFN). Had 10 days of puregon, 6 days of orgalutran and triggered with pregnyl.

Depending of course how many fertilise transfer is probably on Friday (or Monday - Sunday is day 5 but they are away at a conference this weekend apparently). I have been offered the chance to put back in 2 eggs - was wondering other peoples thoughts on this. I am reasonably young and healthy and am definitely thinking about putting 2 in but obviously don't want to risk an unhealthy baby either

Also they have said i am not overstimulated but are keeping an eye on it over the next few days. I feel extremely bloated, reflux is bad and am experiencing nausea too. My dose of puregon was higher this time so thinking this is maybe to be expected, also they got a lot more eggs ? Also notice I am a lot more uncomfortable and experiencing cramps than I was last collection (both were via local only).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Agirllikemel

Yes, I've basically ignored the suggestion to give up gluten. I'm not sure what the issue was. To be honest I think my nataropath was clutching at straws because she couldn't point to any reason why I wasn't getting pregnant.

I have two put in. I have had two failed FET and a successful one (with only one embryo put in that turned out to be twins!) but that lead to miscarriage. I think when I was pregnant with twins i became quite used to the idea so the thought doesn't worry me. I also have two put in because I travel from Perth to Sydney for transfer. If I didn't I don't know if I would.