+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes I do, periodically. Haven't played for a few weeks. Recent games I've played are Fallout 3, Fallout Las Vegas, bio shock infinite, black ops 2, fable 1 & 2, Skyrim.. I also like to play the old Mario games on the wii lol. All time favs are the final fantasy series, particularly FF7.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleladybug View Post
    You still have a 64? Ive been trying to find one for ages!
    We have two! DF and i both brought one to our relationship, lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairz View Post
    Yes I do, periodically. Haven't played for a few weeks. Recent games I've played are Fallout 3, Fallout Las Vegas, bio shock infinite, black ops 2, fable 1 & 2, Skyrim.. I also like to play the old Mario games on the wii lol. All time favs are the final fantasy series, particularly FF7.
    FF7 is my favourite too. MY DH and I became friends after a discussion about FF7 and how awesome it was.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

Sairz  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I play The Sims 3 a fair bit. I don't play as often as I used to though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    My video game playing time declined severely once I had kids too. I still play from time time to time. I finished link between worlds within a few days..lol. I love Zelda games!
    Will be getting the new Mario Kart when it comes out so will be playing that with the kids a fair bit I imagine.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    A few days? Pretty good! I bought my copy back when it was released but only got to play last week. I only just got the master sword. So slow hahaha. Really enjoying getting into it though. I was playing this morning while boiling veggies for puree

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Yep basically stopped once dd came along, now I just play with my phone.
    I struggle to find the time, naps involve chores and catching up on tv.
    I've been meaning to get back into my games lately, DH is a massive gamer himself, and keeps buying me games for my ds and other consoles to encourage me to get off the phone lol.
    Yeah, it's much easier just to play casually on the phone now But it's not quite the same. I suppose the days of lying around playing uncharted all night after work are long gone hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tastychicken View Post
    When I move in with my partner later this year, we have decided to make a gaming corner so we can set out computers up together to game and study in the same place for adult time. This will be in the family room and there will be another space in the family room for the tv (movies and consoles) and the kids computers too. (My 7yr old son has his own minecraft server and steam account)
    We did a little gaming room too when we moved into our house We have two big monitors set up with the consoles. Poor room is underused right now. DH can't play if i can't play

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonezart View Post
    I get to play games on Fridays when DH takes DS out for a play and morning tea. However the games I play are sort of violent and thus I don't find many other mummy gamers into the same stuff as me. MW2 and COD:BO are big for me.
    Oooh cool. I've never been a FPS person. More adventure games and platformers. I think Gears of War is the closest I've gotten. I really like Uncharted but I'm crap at the shoot out sections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Rueblade View Post
    A few days? Pretty good! I bought my copy back when it was released but only got to play last week. I only just got the master sword. So slow hahaha. Really enjoying getting into it though. I was playing this morning while boiling veggies for puree
    Haha yep. I got the limited edition zelda 3DS with the game available free as a download for my b'day..lol
    Thought it was a bit short and rather easy for a zelda game, but maybe that's just because I'm getting old?? Lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have been letting our DS1 play some good oldies. His favourite thing at the moment is Sonic and Tails on the Sega. And the original arcade Simpsons game. DH was really shocked, he remembered never being able to finish the game as a kid, but Ds1 finished it in one sitting. LOL He is our boy!