+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Video games

Don't know if I'm in the right section here, but does anyone here play video games? Before my little rugrat came along i had to time to play lots, but now it's tapered off. He's finally started to nap well though so now I've pulled out my DS to play Zelda: A link between worlds.

Any other mommies sneaking in game time while bubba sleeps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    My video game playing time declined severely once I had kids too. I still play from time time to time. I finished link between worlds within a few days..lol. I love Zelda games!
    Will be getting the new Mario Kart when it comes out so will be playing that with the kids a fair bit I imagine.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep basically stopped once dd came along, now I just play with my phone.
    I struggle to find the time, naps involve chores and catching up on tv.
    I've been meaning to get back into my games lately, DH is a massive gamer himself, and keeps buying me games for my ds and other consoles to encourage me to get off the phone lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    I play around 3-4 hours a day on average. I have games like towns and plant tycoon that I set up and run in the background when doing work or online. Then I spend around 1 hour at night ( more when a new good game comes out) full on gaming after the house is quiet. I am playing goat simulator at the moment.

When I move in with my partner later this year, we have decided to make a gaming corner so we can set out computers up together to game and study in the same place for adult time. This will be in the family room and there will be another space in the family room for the tv (movies and consoles) and the kids computers too. (My 7yr old son has his own minecraft server and steam account)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get to play games on Fridays when DH takes DS out for a play and morning tea. However the games I play are sort of violent and thus I don't find many other mummy gamers into the same stuff as me. MW2 and COD:BO are big for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg i love zelda, but really into COD as well - i only play with my DF though, gets boring on my own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I LOOOOOVE video games. I am the daughter of retro video gamers. My Dad's hobby is fixing and collecting old pinballs machines. He even made his own Mame video game Machine.

I play World of Warcraft these days. I am a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series (only up to 10.. anything beyond that nope nope nope)

I play Sims 3 every now and then. In waves. Same with the Diablo games.

Otherwise, I can kick my DH's butt in fighting games like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter and Darkstalkers. I am his dream woman apparently.

I play games when my kids are asleep. And if I have some me time on the weekends, but that's really it these days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to be into games, but very rarely get time these days. I loved all The Sims for PC. Zelda on the '64, along with Mario and Mario Kart. Crash Bandicoot on PS1 & 2 answer Spyro too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You still have a 64? Ive been trying to find one for ages!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

LlamaMa  (01-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS has a Nintendo DS lite I play when he's not about, he's got a few games I play Mario Kart, the Simpsons game, Mario party and Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Growing up I had a NES and a SNES, I loved playing the Mario games, Kirby Super Star and Kirbys Ghost Trap, Bubsy and Donkey Kong Country.

When I was married to my ex dh he was a big gamer and always was buying the latest console from Sony or Nintendo and then selling it when he was bored. What a waste of money.