+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 89 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    SPOILER SPOLIER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
    The suicide of Tommen really shocked me.
    I wished Margery had a better send off. Will never find out what her plan (if she had one one) actually was.

Loving evil Queen Cersei. Wonder what Jamie is going to do now?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

wobbleyhorse  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, so spoilers ahead, but I'll do my best to still keep them vague in case anyone hasn't watched yet....

- Tommen - OMG, did NOT see that coming! I actually clapped my hand to my mouth in shock! Had to pause the tv for a moment to recover.

- Margery - so sad. I was really hoping she'd make it.

- Cersei - well, she's managed to turn everyone against her! Everyone! She's become 'the mad queen' and I definitely think Jaime will kill her now. She's also left Kings Landing defenceless against the white walkers.

- Jon - Finally we get confirmation! I mean, we all knew, but now it's just a csase of waiting for everyone else to find out.

- Sansa - her look at the end to Littlefinger was at first "screw you, I told you they'd want Jon, your plans are thwarted", but then it turned into something else, like she realised she would always be in 2nd place now...?

- Arya - the pie!!! OMG the pie! 😅😵 I grinned like a psychopath through that scene! Why does she always bring out my inner psycho, lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

wobbleyhorse  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh man, that pie! DH was forced to watch it with me last night because he had no escape plans, and here I was screaming at the tv saying "that was the best thing I've ever seen in my entire life" and he's all appalled at what just happened and also at my sick reaction. Lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsDL For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (28-06-2016),wobbleyhorse  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly, I think the only thing that could have made that episode better is if they'd found a fresh pack of direwolf pups.

But I do have a major question... Now that we know L + R = J... are we assuming they were married? If not, J is still a ba$tard. Though one of two noble houses. But that doesn't give him a leg up on Dany, does it?
    Last edited by ilex; 28-06-2016 at 09:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    - Sansa - her look at the end to Littlefinger was at first "screw you, I told you they'd want Jon, your plans are thwarted", but then it turned into something else, like she realised she would always be in 2nd place now...?
    I read one summary that said she epically "friend zoned" him. LOL

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Honestly, I think the only thing that could have made that episode better is if they'd found a fresh pack of direwolf pups.

But I do have a major question... Now that we know L + R = J... are we assuming they were married? If not, J is still a *******. Though one of two noble houses. But that doesn't give him a leg up on Dany, does it?
    Well technically as he's a man I think kings trump queens back in the day so he would be first in line to the throne but yes the ba$tard problem may make her more legit?
    But so symbolic- fire and ice - Jon is part dragon part dire wolf .....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

ilex  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Well technically as he's a man I think kings trump queens back in the day so he would be first in line to the throne but yes the ba$tard problem may make her more legit?
    But so symbolic- fire and ice - Jon is part dragon part dire wolf .....
    He is fire & ice personified - that is a fact. I probably need to get further along in the books, but I can't imagine what is going to happen with he and Dany once they blast Cersei into the narrow sea where she belongs.

Part of me thinks Jon would be happy living in the north, but that seems unresolved given he is ice & fire - and that is the name of the series.

Anyone have any theories?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Games of Thrones

I'm hoping he's king of the north , she's queen of the south, they defeat the White walkers and life is good in the 7 kingdoms! But - George Martin always says the ending will be bitter sweet - so I think they defeat the walkers but one of them dies - I'm actually thinking Dany as things are going too well for her and you know in GOT that's not good!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post

Part of me thinks Jon would be happy living in the north, but that seems unresolved given he is ice & fire - and that is the name of the series.

Anyone have any theories?
    The full title is "a song of ice and fire", and in the GOT workd they sing songs for heroes who have died valiantly in battle... so maybe that's the direction his story will go? Maybe...hopefully not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    Ok, so spoilers ahead, but I'll do my best to still keep them vague in case anyone hasn't watched yet....

- Tommen - OMG, did NOT see that coming! I actually clapped my hand to my mouth in shock! Had to pause the tv for a moment to recover.

- Margery - so sad. I was really hoping she'd make it.

- Cersei - well, she's managed to turn everyone against her! Everyone! She's become 'the mad queen' and I definitely think Jaime will kill her now. She's also left Kings Landing defenceless against the white walkers.

- Jon - Finally we get confirmation! I mean, we all knew, but now it's just a csase of waiting for everyone else to find out.

- Arya - the pie!!! OMG the pie! ������������ I grinned like a psychopath through that scene! Why does she always bring out my inner psycho, lol
    I definitely think Jamie will kill Cersei now. Lets face it, we know Tommen jumped, but to Jamie and anyone else it would look like she killed him.

But seriously... the women were friken INCREDIBLE yesterday!!

Tyrion getting his hand of the queen pin... loved that

Arya had me fist pumping... she is so badass!