+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg. I had goosebumps, forgot to breath and swore my head off!

My DH's legs were shaking.

What an awesomely satisfying episode. I couldn't (but could) believe how Ramsay didn't even get into battle. Just proves what type of person he was.

Queen Sansa! May the women reign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post

Queen Sansa! May the women reign!
    I think that MAY be where the show is heading. I know the nerd boys would be p1ssed. But how great would it be to show the female leads of the show destroying the patriarchy. Technically, that's what has ruined their world (and ours, TBH). I read the white walkers represent nuclear weapons, so why couldn't the story head towards the direction of replacing the entire system in favour of feminine-based ideals?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

Shebes  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Are we allowed to talk theories in here? I'm imagining people don't come in here unless they're up to date so it's not like it's a potential spoiler really?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    Are we allowed to talk theories in here? I'm imagining people don't come in here unless they're up to date so it's not like it's a potential spoiler really?
    Go for your life. We came to the conclusion it's only theories anyway and yes you wouldn't be here reading right now unless up to date

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

Anjalee  (22-06-2016),Californication  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure about the Queen Sansa idea. I think she Dani will come back and Sansa will acknowledge her as queen but want to remain warden of the north. I think this will be granted as Dani and Jon realise that they are related somehow. I definitely don't think Job was Neds ******* son.Ned had way too much honour to sleep around so I think he was doing the noble thing saying job was his son to protect him somehow...?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Go for your life. We came to the conclusion it's only theories anyway and yes you wouldn't be here reading right now unless up to date
    Woo! So the latest one that I read (which I'm sure a lot of people cottoned on to long before I did haha) that Sansa is pregnant with Ramsay's baby which explained his little comment about being with her forever.
    I kind of feel that will throw a spanner in the works with creepy finger who looks like he's about to try and get her on side next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooo yes that could happen! Didn't think of that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo! So the latest one that I read (which I'm sure a lot of people cottoned on to long before I did haha) that Sansa is pregnant with Ramsay's baby which explained his little comment about being with her forever.
    I kind of feel that will throw a spanner in the works with creepy finger who looks like he's about to try and get her on side next week.
    I definitely think Sansa is preggers. But I think Littlefinger will use that as leverage to pressure her into a marriage with him, like "pretend the baby is mine, we'll marry, and rule the north together - the Vale & Winterfell as a huge force in the North...plus you owe me for defeating Ramsay and getting Winterfell back".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    I definitely think Sansa is preggers. But I think Littlefinger will use that as leverage to pressure her into a marriage with him, like "pretend the baby is mine, we'll marry, and rule the north together - the Vale & Winterfell as a huge force in the North...plus you owe me for defeating Ramsay and getting Winterfell back".
    Ohhh yeah! That's a good point. God he's manipulative.... for a guy who never gets dirty he's been involved in some pretty horrific storylines.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh yeah! That's a good point. God he's manipulative.... for a guy who never gets dirty he's been involved in some pretty horrific storylines.
    Oh he's orchestrated pretty much everything that's happened, and everyone else just seems to underestimate him and play right into it!! He is THE player in the game! He's also vile... really looking forward to seeing where his storyline goes.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (22-06-2016)