+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 882
  1. #811
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked
    577
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg. I had goosebumps, forgot to breath and swore my head off!

    My DH's legs were shaking.

    What an awesomely satisfying episode. I couldn't (but could) believe how Ramsay didn't even get into battle. Just proves what type of person he was.

    Queen Sansa! May the women reign!

  2. #812
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    572
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked
    582
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post

    Queen Sansa! May the women reign!
    I think that MAY be where the show is heading. I know the nerd boys would be p1ssed. But how great would it be to show the female leads of the show destroying the patriarchy. Technically, that's what has ruined their world (and ours, TBH). I read the white walkers represent nuclear weapons, so why couldn't the story head towards the direction of replacing the entire system in favour of feminine-based ideals?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

    Shebes  (21-06-2016)

  4. #813
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,757
    Thanks
    1,205
    Thanked
    2,112
    Reviews
    15
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Are we allowed to talk theories in here? I'm imagining people don't come in here unless they're up to date so it's not like it's a potential spoiler really?

  5. #814
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,270
    Thanks
    8,180
    Thanked
    3,913
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    Are we allowed to talk theories in here? I'm imagining people don't come in here unless they're up to date so it's not like it's a potential spoiler really?
    Go for your life. We came to the conclusion it's only theories anyway and yes you wouldn't be here reading right now unless up to date

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

    Anjalee  (22-06-2016),Californication  (22-06-2016)

  7. #815
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,707
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked
    1,432
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm not sure about the Queen Sansa idea. I think she Dani will come back and Sansa will acknowledge her as queen but want to remain warden of the north. I think this will be granted as Dani and Jon realise that they are related somehow. I definitely don't think Job was Neds ******* son.Ned had way too much honour to sleep around so I think he was doing the noble thing saying job was his son to protect him somehow...?

  8. #816
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,757
    Thanks
    1,205
    Thanked
    2,112
    Reviews
    15
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Go for your life. We came to the conclusion it's only theories anyway and yes you wouldn't be here reading right now unless up to date
    Woo! So the latest one that I read (which I'm sure a lot of people cottoned on to long before I did haha) that Sansa is pregnant with Ramsay's baby which explained his little comment about being with her forever.
    I kind of feel that will throw a spanner in the works with creepy finger who looks like he's about to try and get her on side next week.

  9. #817
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,707
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked
    1,432
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oooo yes that could happen! Didn't think of that!

  10. #818
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    2,039
    Thanked
    1,906
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    Woo! So the latest one that I read (which I'm sure a lot of people cottoned on to long before I did haha) that Sansa is pregnant with Ramsay's baby which explained his little comment about being with her forever.
    I kind of feel that will throw a spanner in the works with creepy finger who looks like he's about to try and get her on side next week.
    I definitely think Sansa is preggers. But I think Littlefinger will use that as leverage to pressure her into a marriage with him, like "pretend the baby is mine, we'll marry, and rule the north together - the Vale & Winterfell as a huge force in the North...plus you owe me for defeating Ramsay and getting Winterfell back".

  11. #819
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,757
    Thanks
    1,205
    Thanked
    2,112
    Reviews
    15
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    I definitely think Sansa is preggers. But I think Littlefinger will use that as leverage to pressure her into a marriage with him, like "pretend the baby is mine, we'll marry, and rule the north together - the Vale & Winterfell as a huge force in the North...plus you owe me for defeating Ramsay and getting Winterfell back".
    Ohhh yeah! That's a good point. God he's manipulative.... for a guy who never gets dirty he's been involved in some pretty horrific storylines.

  12. #820
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,207
    Thanks
    2,039
    Thanked
    1,906
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    Ohhh yeah! That's a good point. God he's manipulative.... for a guy who never gets dirty he's been involved in some pretty horrific storylines.
    Oh he's orchestrated pretty much everything that's happened, and everyone else just seems to underestimate him and play right into it!! He is THE player in the game! He's also vile... really looking forward to seeing where his storyline goes.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

    BettyW  (22-06-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Games we like to play!
    By Little Ted in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 14-10-2013, 18:49
  2. Game of thrones season 3
    By MrsDL in forum General Chat
    Replies: 477
    Last Post: 17-06-2013, 20:45
  3. Video games!
    By Jarylee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26-04-2013, 14:46

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Sarah Tooke Childbirth & Parenting Education
Providing private, personalised antenatal childbirth & parenting education to expectant parents in the comfort of their own home. Sessions are flexible, including everything that hospital based programs cover. Click to find out more!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!