+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristyj View Post
    My money is on Brienne having to kill Jamie...
    I definitely see a show down between these two. Will be so sad though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I see Rickon dying next episode... I see Ramsey doing something awful to start the fighting....

I believe Sansa is set to become queen of the North and Rickon is rightful Lord of winterfell (not including Brand who is doing his own thing)

I think the Greyjoys or Euron will save Dany and she will use the ships to head to Westeros.... Then there will be a showdown between North and South - Sansa and Dany.

I think Jon will head back to the wall/North to prepare for the white walkers and will reunite with Bran and Benjen.

I think Cersei will light the wildfire under the church... She will kill Loras making an enemy of the Tyrrells and maybe Tommen....making her mad and Jamie will have to end her like he did the mad King...

Just my thoughts... Seems to be what they are setting up for at least is my thoughts lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What about Maggie the Frog's prediction that someone younger and more beautiful will take everything Cercei holds dear? I feel like everyone is so focused on the whole Wildfyre theory, the first half of the prophecy is being pushed aside. I was thinking maybe it IS Margaery and she would kill Tommen after Cercei technically kills Loras, but then she would no longer be The Queen...or she wouldn't be for much longer. But does she even want to be queen anymore?

I keep thinking Sansa or Dany. Or maybe even Brienne? The prediction could be a play on her nickname "Brienne The Beauty".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Don't forget isn't Cersei on Aryas kill list? Now she's back she might be the one to kill her?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was thinking Arya, but I don't think she would be interested in killing Tommen as much as killing Cercei herself? If we are talking about the things she holds dear. I mean, Tommen hasn't actually done anything against Arya or the Starks so Arya doesn't have a reason to kill him. And he's the only thing left I think Cercei cares for. TBH, I don't think she gives as much of a cr@p about Jaime as he does about her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No way, she was shagging her cousin as well as Jaime - she's nowhere near as loyal as he is. I read a theory that Jaime will kill Tommen, given he's still got the 'Kingslayer' label "he might as well put it to use". Either way I agree there will have to be a significant death or five by the end of the season.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ...well there was that scene in season 4 where he raped her, I think Jaime is twisted and their relationship is very toxic. Whenever I start to like Jaime I think back on that and realise he's no better than any other male character in the series, except maybe Sam Tarly. When I say he "cares" about Cercei, I think it's more like an unhealthy and dangerous obsession, rather than actually caring. The only time he's ever acted like a half decent person was when he was around Brienne. I always have to remind myself of that when I think of Jaime because I forget!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Games of Thrones

Jamie would kill Cersei out of anger if maybe she killed Tommen ( deliberately or accidentally) or burnt the place down with her wild fire or lost all the Lannister money or maybe even if she killed Brienne? ( or had the mountain do it?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just clicked onto something...someone younger and more beautiful...one of the Sand Snakes in season 5 was boasting to Bronn about how beautiful she is and threatened to let him die if he didn't agree.

Could she be the one to kill Tommen? Last we left Dorne, Ellaria killed Doran for being weak...could they be preparing to go to war with Kings Landing?

Don't know if this makes enough sense to be likely, but just a thought. I'm going to be obsessing over this until it happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would / could Jaime kill his own child? Tommen will definitely die, but by whose hand?

DH reckoned Brienne and Jaime had some chemistry. I could see a bit, but I can't see anything coming of it.

I also wonder how Margaery's story line is going to go. The Tyrell's are supporting characters so if Tommen bites it, will she retreat home?

Despite having the books, I've downloaded the audiobooks to catch up before the next season. They are 33 hours each! Not sure how far I'll get, but it'll be more than the 100 pages I've read in the last 10 months home with DS.