+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koarlo View Post
    I thought this was going to be an action Ep, so I was a little disappointed.

Spoiler...................

I'm liking the hound's return, maybe a mountain/hound duel further down the track? Oh yes, I'm so sick of Arya's storyline.. Boring! And the stabbing? Not really shocking, just hard to believe she could survive it.
    Margery has to be playing games with the high sparrow, right?! She's very smart and incredibly manipulative so I assume she has a plan.
    Really hope next week has some action! And yes, Lady Mormant is amazing! Loving that kid!!
    I'm thinking the hound will be the mountains opponent in Cerseis trial by combat - she obviously will put up the mountain and surely the only other one to put up a good fight would be the hound!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I think the hound is out for revenge for his brother.

An ok episode, but yes we need a little more action.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    I'm thinking the hound will be the mountains opponent in Cerseis trial by combat - she obviously will put up the mountain and surely the only other one to put up a good fight would be the hound!
    Agree - especially seeing as the people who rescued the hound were religious types - makes sense that he would champion on their behalf. Go Hound!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think this season is just a set up for the final two. I have been enjoying it, but Dany's scenes are getting on my nerves. We need less speeches and more action on her behalf now. It's annoying because I feel like her character hasn't developed much passed season 1.

And Arya needs to kill the waif and flee to Westeros. I do think her story is building up to something very interesting. People forget that there is a purpose to pretty much every story line and every scene in Game of Thrones. Yes, there are fillers, but not that many. Lots of foreshadowing in Arya's scenes this season makes it exciting to me.

And it is possible for her to survive a stabbing provided no major organs were hit. She only has 2 options where she can go. House of Black and White where she will likely be killed anyway or to the actress she was supposed to kill. Either way I think Sexy Jesus was not only testing Arya, but waif, too. That girl won't survive this season. He told her not to let her suffer so she stabs her in the stomach and leaves her to die. Good job being "no one", waif.

I'm liking Sansa's attempts at being firm. She doesn't have any experience in politics, but she's trying to play the game. Good on her. I'm certain the letter she wrote was for Baelish, asking for help from the vale...she doesn't really have a choice...you could see the desperation in her face and at the same time she doesn't want anyone knowing she's asking for his help. She knows he's not trustworthy, but knows she's needs him to be able to get Winterfell back.

I have one thing left to say...GO SANDOR!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bronn is back! I've missed him.

I'm conflicted. On one hand, I am liking this season. On the other, nothing much is really happening.

I'm also finding it hard to like Danerys this season. I'm liking the mad queen theory. She's gone from wanting to help slaves, to only caring about taking back the 7 kingdoms. I don't think she actually wants to rule. She just wants to conquer. I hope Tyrion and Varys can talk some sense into her. She's done a pretty poor job as queen so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm frustrated with with Dany too. I'm Hoping she'll make it over to Westeros on Yara's ships soon. All her eps seem to be the same, "I'm the mother of dragons blah blah"... Ground hog day! I feel her character has actually weakened and lost some depth.
    FYI in the books she's not ''fireproof', I think it makes her too powerful too. All she has to do is get cersi in a room and burn it down.
    In regards to the mad queen theory, she's certainly angry now so it seems like only a matter of time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I haven't been a fan of Dany since the second season. I don't know, I just find her... conceited? Pompous maybe? Thw whole releasing of the Slave/Master thing then just moving on from the city showed how little she understood about ruling and I took it more as her stroking her own ego over her own power more than anything. I could totally see her going full Mad Queen, drunk on her own power.

I'm really liking the new Sansa. I dislike weak, defenceless female characters and for that reason Sansa used to annoy me. Ramsay may have let a lioness from her cage methinks, I see Sansa playing a pivotal role in the end.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I haven't been a fan of Dany since the second season. I don't know, I just find her... conceited? Pompous maybe? Thw whole releasing of the Slave/Master thing then just moving on from the city showed how little she understood about ruling and I took it more as her stroking her own ego over her own power more than anything. I could totally see her going full Mad Queen, drunk on her own power.

I'm really liking the new Sansa. I dislike weak, defenceless female characters and for that reason Sansa used to annoy me. Ramsay may have let a lioness from her cage methinks, I see Sansa playing a pivotal role in the end.
    See i don't see Sansa as ever being weak apart from season one. Although i can't blame her at all. A 13 year old being raised on fairytales and stories of kings and queens being just...of course she would have a skewed view of the world.

I think she did what she had to to stay alive. And i think she showed moments of deep strength and the fact she went through such an incredible amount of suffering and still managed to come out the other side still a gentle and kind person says a lot. In the words of Brienne she has a "woman's strength".

She knew in order to survive she had to remain timid and quiet and tell people what they wanted to hear. And it kept her alive when others would have probably been killed by now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also over Dany. Something about her puts me off.

Team North all the way ❄️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby and I are both over the whole Mareen and Dany storyline. Obviously the dragons will play a major role in the war with he white walkers, but the whole slave story is boring!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shebes For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (08-06-2016)