+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think the final battle will be between Jon and Dany - a song of fire and ice - both have claim to the throne so will the fire ( Dany, Tyrian and her dragons) or the ice ( Jon , Ayra and bran from the north) win ? I just can't see them all coming together and living happily ever after?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm pretty certain that bran will be controlling dragons at the end of this series, which means dany would have lost control of them, at least one of them.. Which means maybe she will die? I never imagined that would be her path, but after reading those "mad queen dany" articles, I can see that happening for sure. It would tie in nicely with the mad king visions that bran has been having and his ability to affect people through greensight. I've always loved dany, but if it's a choice between Jon & Sansa or dany & tyrion, it's gotta be the Starks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    I think the final battle will be between Jon and Dany - a song of fire and ice - both have claim to the throne so will the fire ( Dany, Tyrian and her dragons) or the ice ( Jon , Ayra and bran from the north) win ? I just can't see them all coming together and living happily ever after?
    I agree I don't see them getting along either - but Sansa could easily be the ice as well being from the North.

Jons prophecy was to save everyone from the white walkers - he doesn't seem to want to rule....

Plus Cersei had the prophecy from the witch she would be brought down by a 'young queen' - I don't think it's Margeary so thinking its Sansa so she gets Kings Landing at least... Maybe lol

I don't think Theon and Yarra will go to Dany - not with Euron going that way... I think they will join up with someone in Westeros...

I loved the last episode as it seems to be setting up some pretty big things...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    I agree I don't see them getting along either - but Sansa could easily be the ice as well being from the North.

Jons prophecy was to save everyone from the white walkers - he doesn't seem to want to rule....

Plus Cersei had the prophecy from the witch she would be brought down by a 'young queen' - I don't think it's Margeary so thinking its Sansa so she gets Kings Landing at least... Maybe lol

I don't think Theon and Yarra will go to Dany - not with Euron going that way... I think they will join up with someone in Westeros...

I loved the last episode as it seems to be setting up some pretty big things...
    The prophecy never said it would be a queen. Just someone younger and more beautiful. My guess is Sansa. I thought it was Dany for a while, but now I'm not so sure. Sansa definitely has valid reasons to destroy everything she holds dear. What that will entail exactly I have no idea.

The prophecy also stated (in the books not the show) Cercei would be killed by the valonquar (Valyrian for little brother). Cersei always believed the prophecy was about Tyrion, but several fans think it's actually Jaime. And it's been foreshadowed many times that she will be the one to become the Mad Queen (always talking about "burning cities to the ground") and Jaime won't have a choice, but to kill her, like he had to with the Mad King . Although Dany is also a viable option.

GRRM said that the ending of the series would be very bittersweet. I'm guessing some beloved characters won't survive, but Westeros won't be taken over by the white walkers. And once everything is over, the iron throne won't exist anymore.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

Frankenmum  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful1986 View Post
    The prophecy never said it would be a queen. Just someone younger and more beautiful. My guess is Sansa. I thought it was Dany for a while, but now I'm not so sure. Sansa definitely has valid reasons to destroy everything she holds dear. What that will entail exactly I have no idea.

The prophecy also stated (in the books not the show) Cercei would be killed by the valonquar (Valyrian for little brother). Cersei always believed the prophecy was about Tyrion, but several fans think it's actually Jaime. And it's been foreshadowed many times that she will be the one to become the Mad Queen (always talking about "burning cities to the ground") and Jaime won't have a choice, but to kill her, like he had to with the Mad King . Although Dany is also a viable option.

GRRM said that the ending of the series would be very bittersweet. I'm guessing some beloved characters won't survive, but Westeros won't be taken over by the white walkers. And once everything is over, the iron throne won't exist anymore.
    I never read the books (have thought about it) sorry I was sure she said young queen in the show. Hearing things lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    I never read the books (have thought about it) sorry I was sure she said young queen in the show. Hearing things lol
    No worries, sorry, not sure if I sounded rude, not my intention. I haven't read the books either. I want to...most of my info is from GoT Wiki, YouTube and Reddit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thoughts on today's episode???

I'm loving the Bear Island girl - she's a cracker.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (06-06-2016),Shebes  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Games of Thrones

Yawn.

Yawn yawn yawn.

yes spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler spoiler

So Arya gets stabbed but doesn't die?!?

When is something actually going to happen?!?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

ilex  (06-06-2016),Shebes  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S S P O I L E R S

I was super psyched to see The Hound! And now he's cranky Hound.

Sansa being pouty is annoying me a bit. I also reckon Davos is a contender for one of the 'makes it til the end' characters now. Or he'll tragically give his life at the end loyally serving his rightful king or something noble like that.

And yeah I guess not heaps happened but I was still happy enough with the episode. I liked the Queen of Thorns' verbal takedown of Cersei, and I'm glad that Margaery hasn't really been brainwashed after all. I hope she has a 'plan' of some kind though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought this was going to be an action Ep, so I was a little disappointed.

Spoiler...................

I'm liking the hound's return, maybe a mountain/hound duel further down the track? Oh yes, I'm so sick of Arya's storyline.. Boring! And the stabbing? Not really shocking, just hard to believe she could survive it.
    Margery has to be playing games with the high sparrow, right?! She's very smart and incredibly manipulative so I assume she has a plan.
    Really hope next week has some action! And yes, Lady Mormant is amazing! Loving that kid!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Koarlo For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (06-06-2016)