+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Another theory I read is that Sansa is pregnant with Ramsey's baby...

1. She had to make herself a new dress

2. She had little appetite at castle black

3. Her comments to little finger about how she can 'still feel what Ramsey did inside her....'
    This did not even occur to me! I bet she is!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Games of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    This did not even occur to me! I bet she is!
    Me neither, can't believe I missed it. She's totally preggas!

My guess is:
    Bran
    Arya
    Tyrion
    Jon

- Can't decide the fifth. I'm tossing up between Dany or Sansa. Surely only one of them can rein queen in the end and they would both make pretty good 'shock' deaths.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really, really hope Sansa makes it in the end. She is my absolute favorite character. I think the amount of hate she gets is so unjustified considering she made the worst mistakes in season one, but she was only 11 (13 in the show)!!! Pretty sure no one was smart at that age and I find her ability to see good in people that isn't there endearing (annoying and naive at certain points, but endearing).

And through all the sh!t she has gone through, she's managed to stay gentle and kind. That to me, is a real testament to her character. While all the other female characters either survive by becoming more masculine/developing masculine traits or being manipulative, cruel and uncaring, she has managed to keep her femininity and heart. I hope she becomes the queen of the north.

And I hope the writers don't crap all over her. I don't want her to kill anyone, unless she needs to (self defense, etc). I especially don't want her to be the one to torture Ramsey. She is not an executioner or torturer. They have screwed up her character enough. They need to start writing her being cunning and smart about her choices. If they write her f@cking up again (like underestimating LF) I will be pi$$ed. She is supposed to be a much better character in the books (after book 1 of course).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sansa could be pregnant, but I took the new dress as her claiming back her name - it had the Stark emblem on it. And her giving Jon a Stark cloak like Ned's reinforced that to me. They are Starks, going to find allies to take back their home. And hopefully fck Ramsey up. Maybe he and Littlefinger can share a cell. I despise him for what he did to Sansa.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Benjen is going to come to Bran and Meeras rescue.... He's the only one on the other side of the wall who is not confirmed dead... At least that I can think of

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

smallpotatoes  (29-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think Benjen is going to come to Bran and Meeras rescue.... He's the only one on the other side of the wall who is not confirmed dead... At least that I can think of
    Oooh, I'd forgotten about Benjen! I hope so, I've been wondering how Meera will get Bran back beyond the wall.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH brought up the other day that as the wall was protected by the magic of the children of the forest, and that's why the white walkers couldn't get through - what happens now that all of the children of the forest are gone? Did their magic die with them? Does this mean that the wall is no longer protected?? 😮😮

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had been wondering anout this. I feel like he has to reappear at some point

Thanks
    Reviews
    What about the mysterious cold hands? Or maybe cold hands is benjen? I think it must be benjen though because he was in one of the visions from the past.. Why else would they refer back to him?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Games of Thrones

I'm pretty sure Benjen died in the books, so I'm pretty confused at the moment.
    I assume they are going to reunite at some point but how will he hold the wall or save meera and Bran from the white walkers if a whole group of them couldn't? Are his powers stronger?

Edit: Just realised I was confused between Jojen (the greenseer) and Benjen. Oops. Disregard this message haha
    Last edited by Koarlo; 30-05-2016 at 20:33.