+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think Sansa needs to suck it up for now - they need the army of the Vail to win against the Boltons. THEN she can have Littlefinger killed in some gruesome torturous way!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

ilex  (24-05-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (24-05-2016),witherwings  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankenmum View Post
    Hold the door 😭😭😭 Totally bawling right now.
    I'm a little late to watch but I can't sleep now I'm upset 😢😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    😢😢😢 that was so, so sad. Poor Hodor. Imagine growing up knowing that would be your future. Such a gentle soul too.

On a lighter note, I am loving Tormund and Brienne though. He was all 😘 and she was all 😒😒🙄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    Ok so this is a spoiler alert but I read on another website a theory about bran ruining people's sanity by warging into them. Basically the theory is that at some stage in the future there is a similar situation to what happened in last night's episode, but it involves dragons, bran warging into the Mad King, and this resulting in him going mental and saying BURN THEM ALL. Ie someone is screaming to the dragons to burn all the white walkers? While bran is having a green dream? Something along those lines..

ETA - this would lend nicely to the theory that bran is pretty much responsible for all the crazy shiz that has gone down in westeros since before robert's rebellion
    Another theory is that the three-eyed raven aka Brynden Waters (who was related to the Targaryens) discovered that he himself could alter the past while greenseeing and was the one who turned the Mad King insane...and that explains why he was really worried when Bran realised his dad heard him when he yelled out "Father"...because he doesn't want Bran to make the same mistakes he did.

BUT in the GoT universe it's believed that time is a flat circle. You can't change the past because it has already happened. So the 3ER greenseeing to warn the Mad King of the white walkers was something he had already done, anyway. So whatever Bran may do from now are things he had already done. Which is SUPER confusing because it's like saying the future has already been written, too in a way.

It was kind of proved with the whole Hodor thing. Hodor was already the way he was when he was helping Bran meaning what happened to Hodor had already occurred when Bran went into the past with 3ER just before the white walkers showed up...which also means 3ER possibly knew what was about to happen.

Time travel/greenseeing is one big mindf@ck.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopeful1986 For This Useful Post:

witherwings  (25-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    **Double post**

Would it be a good idea to create a separate thread discussing GoT theories for those that would rather not know?

Because I know spoilers should really be kind of assumed in a thread like this, but I dunno...what does everyone think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I'm fine with another thread but isn't plot really what the discussion is about?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm fine with it staying in this thread of everyone else is. At this point it's all just speculation really as the tv series has passed the books, so they're not really 'spoilers' as such, more just possible theories.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

Kristyj  (25-05-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree they are only theories so not really spoilers. Happy to have it in here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shebes For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm happy to have it here too. As mentioned already, they're theories not spoilers.

On a side note, I was washing the dishes today and found myself thinking about Hold the door. It's really stuck with me!! 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I was reading a supposed "leaked" document from George Martin saying there are only 5 original characters left at the end of the story - do you want me to tell or do you guys want to guess???