+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 89 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    There was a whole lead up in the books on the Sansa part. It looked so random on the show just giving her the necklace. In the book they met heaps of times.

Sent from my telecommunications device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It just occurred to me that if the Tyrells marry Margery off to Tommen that would be her third unconsummated marriage in a row!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnC For This Useful Post:

Pusheen The Cat  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it's the pie all the dogs will die as the leftovers go to them not the villagers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Omgshoes For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    But did you see anyone else eat it?
    Not one person took a bite.
    I think also he would have felt the effects odd the wine before the pie if it was Sansa or someone on that side of the table and after if it was grandma or Margery.
    Just a thought.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pie or wine? Don't know for sure. But I have convinced myself that the poison came from the jewell that Lady Tyrell appears to have taken surreptitiously from Sansa's necklace.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JohnC For This Useful Post:

ChickyBee  (21-04-2014),Ra Ra Superstar  (21-04-2014),Rueblade  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
    Pie or wine? Don't know for sure. But I have convinced myself that the poison came from the jewell that Lady Tyrell appears to have taken surreptitiously from Sansa's necklace.
    Didn't Tyrion take the cup that was sitting in front of Lady Tyrell? If the opportunity hadn't presented itself the way it did, it would have been an easy matter for her to switch out one goblet for another.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChickyBee For This Useful Post:

JohnC  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBee View Post
    Didn't Tyrion take the cup that was sitting in front of Lady Tyrell? If the opportunity hadn't presented itself the way it did, it would have been an easy matter for her to switch out one goblet for another.
    Good point. So I guess I'm swayed towards the poison being in the wine, and with the unforeseen consequence of Joff's cruelty to Tyrion being that he will now be fingered with crime.

As to the source of the poison, I've just taken this screen shot from moments after I believe Lady Tyrell took the poisoned jewell.

sansa necklace.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    In that scene she also goes on to discuss the red wedding and says something along the lines of "what sort of monster would kill a man at a wedding"...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just watched ep3, which reveals the other main player (mastermind?) in the assassination plot. Will wait till after the broadcast here to discuss

ps for those using torrents, choose a higher bitrate file (> 1Gb) since many of the key scenes are in fairly gloomy lighting (more than usual).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
    Just watched ep3, which reveals the other main player (mastermind?) in the assassination plot. Will wait till after the broadcast here to discuss

ps for those using torrents, choose a higher bitrate file (> 1Gb) since many of the key scenes are in fairly gloomy lighting (more than usual).
    I'm going to say LittleFinger (haven't seen the ep). He's a devious man and wants Sansa for himself.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

ChickyBee  (21-04-2014)