Closed Thread
Page 99 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunshinechai only tip is double check name sometimes I type the wtong thing!
    @OIC good luck!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

OIC  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I'm going to call in the morning and request a blood test for Friday, not Monday. I won't make it through the weekend otherwise! I had the horrible FN again who went mad at me when I asked her if I should be taking vitamins - apparently I should have been taking them for months beforehand and should have been booked in to see the IVF nutritionist but never was. Now I'm blaming myself for being so stupid. Of course I should have been taking vitamins. Sorry for the rant, I'm all anxious about stuffing this up. Feel SO stupid.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kate124 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @kate124 stupid mean ol nurse still giving you grief! What vitamins is she saying you should have been taking tho hun??
    And why should you have been booked in to see nutritionist? Those things are optional, not mandatory..!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kate124, the lack of vitamins wont cause a low beta, what a stupid woman. Demand a test for Friday and if they decline, go and see you GP Fri morning and they can hopefully get it back the same day for you. Hugs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes that rather blunt nurse had me nearly in tears afterwards. She said to get Elevit and start that ASAP. The clinic must have a nutritionist that IVF ppl see but I wasn't booked in, didn't even know about it. I've been eating healthy and not drinking etc. Might just have an early night and soak in some Crinone :-/ woo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kate124 yes Elevit has benefits but I really doubt not taking it had anything to do with the low HCG hun. Stupid FN, I want to slap her on your behalf! Geez can't she just be happy for you!
    Go relax & unwind hun xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

OIC  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @kate124 what is the point of her having a go at you?? Geeze as if we don't have enough to keep track of and inject and appointments and meds etc etc Of course there are things that will slip through. I'll give her a slap too.

Start taking the vitamins but as long as you are eating properly, leafy greens and getting some sunshine (vit D) you and your bub should be fine.

Enjoy the crinone I start mine on friday.

Oh and my clinic made me wait a week for BT when my HCG levels were low. So frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kate124 Regular people who have surprise pregnancies start elevit after they miss a period and poas... yes we should take it prior, but those lucky women may not. Start as soon as you can and in the meantime rsst up. Nighty night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again ladies, my day 6 scan was today and I got 9 good sized follicles and e2 of 3400, hopefully won't be in hyperstimulation territory, and the elonva seems to be doing its job. Continuing the growth hormone, puregon, aspirin etc. wondering how many to transfer and leaning towards 3....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly... I was pretty sure that 2 is the maximum allowed for transfer in Australia???