Closed Thread
Page 98 of 175 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Ok I've caught up on a month of posts!
    @Missjadels so sorry to hear. Thinking of you.
    @kate124 woo hoo! It's still a BFP! Fx for a huge rise in the next BT!

Fx for those in the TWW... @nightchild80 (sorry to hear you didn't get any frosties), @Two mummys, @leyshoja, @Wishing88' and @MGC Bertie (and thanks for the info! Much appreciated!)
    @Bongley thanks for the info, GL to you!
    @KayzB, @Sareeb77, & @blossom1 hope you're feeling better......hang in there!
    @Booboo78 GL with the jabbing!
    @Amie99 GL for the EPU!
    @Fiona2 bring on AF so you can get started!
    @sunshinechai welcome and GL!

GL to anyone I've missed!

AFM......... After 2 failed IUI with 50U of Puregon, then a month off to recuperate, I started on 250 of Puregon last week, then upped it to 300U on Friday and started orgalutran on Monday.
    Today's scan CD11, only 2 follicles that would be likely to produce anything.
    After reading of everyone's large EPU hauls on this thread, I'm glad I decided to cancel the EPU!
    So we will convert it to an IUI cycle, insemination with washed sample on Friday instead of IVF.
    So all is not lost. A bit miffed as to why on 5-6 times the dose of Puregon I have the same number of large follicles as I did for the IUI cycles! There was a cluster of small ones, so maybe they were suppressed by the big bully ones!
    Anyway, still a chance for twins this cycle then! Always a bright side!
    BT on 30th May!

If it's okay, I'll stick around in this thread, interesting to hear of your IVF journeys, and of course love hearing about BFPs!
    Last edited by OIC; 14-05-2014 at 19:17.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (14-05-2014),Fiona2  (14-05-2014),KayzB  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    Hello everyone. It's only taken me 4 hours to read the entire thread before I felt I could post My background is UFI until first IVF cycle in March. 11 eggs at PU only 1 fertilised but 'perfect' at day 5 transfer. BFN. FS feels this was our issue. Eggs and sperm not talking. Skipped a month, now ICSI. 10 eggs at PU but due to an 'accident' in the lab they lost 5. 4/5 fertilised. Two slowed down at day 3. Day 5 2 'perfect' embies transferred yesterday. FS extremely confident. He is very down to Earth, honest and shows little emotion, so we have little reason to doubt him. Whirlwind of emotions this cycle, so many ups and downs. Trying to find support during 2ww to stay calm and not play 'but what if'. Has anyone else, or knows where I can look, had experience with 2 emby transfer? To all xxx
    Ohh congrats on double PUPO! And welcome! Fx that one or both stick and that ICSI has worked for you!

My friend had 2 put back in on her first cycle and now has beautiful 18 month old twins!

Try not to think about it too much In the TWW! You've come to the right place! Four hours of reading about others' journeys is hopefully four hours not stressing about the TWW!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tilkah oh gosh what kind of accident did the lab have?!
    I had a double transfer last cycle but unfortunately was BFN. Hope yours brings you much success hun 😊 When is BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @OIC awesome job catching up with the thread!
    Love your positive thinking hun; yep the approach has changed, but all roads will hopefully lead back to a beautiful BFP for you 😊

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

OIC  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    H
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Tilkah oh gosh what kind of accident did the lab have?!
    I had a double transfer last cycle but unfortunately was BFN. Hope yours brings you much success hun ������ When is BT?
    Hi KayzB. We don't know yet what happened. They will be sending us a report. All we've been told is that they were compromised BT is the 23rd. I have no patience and am an extreme worrier/doubter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tilkah WHA?! They lost 5?? Oh my god, I hope that cycle was free. I've only ever had one transferred at a time but there are plenty of ladies who had two. Congrats on being pupo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Tilkah WHA?! They lost 5?? Oh my god, I hope that cycle was free. I've only ever had one transferred at a time but there are plenty of ladies who had two. Congrats on being pupo
    Yep. The lab lost 5. The part I'm struggling with the most is that out of 21 eggs from me, only 5 have ever fertilised and only 3 to transfer date. Very hard emotionally and physically.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kate124 oh how stressful, why dont they test again Friday to see if it doubles?
    @KayzB jyst transferring one then if bfn, another next cycle... if that doesnt work ill re evaluate as by that stage ill only have two frosties remaining
    @blossom1 fx for you, hope you have success this year, thats our goal too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for all the welcomes ladies! There seems to be a lot of action and it is hard to keep track of everyone and their journeys, I hope to read through all the posts at some point. Wishing you all heaps of luck with your cycles.
    @blossom1 Gonal seems pretty good so far, I had really scared myself on how hard the needles would all be, and what affect my body would have to the drugs. Its a very welcome surprise that I am going well so far.
    @kazB it looks like I am Ovidrel after this but I haven't been told my dose yet.

*not sure if I am tagging people correctly, any tips?

My next appt is on Fri morning for bloods & scans.
    We were recommended to go straight IVF/ICSI, no IUI or anything. So its the first lot of meds I have been on.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshinechai For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tilkah holy crap!!! Thats crazy! Good luck, my first cycle was 'perfect' abd bfn too