Closed Thread
Page 97 of 175 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    "yep, that's the important bit, and wait ten seconds"

Thats the bit I hate....standing there with a needle wobbling around stuck in my flab for 10 secs.
    D
    Ha ha! LOL!
    That happened to me today, the doorbell rang just as I started counting down the ten seconds! It interrupted my focus then looked down to the "needle wobbling around stuck in my flab"! Snaps you back to reality......as in the reality BEFORE self injection was the norm!

(Sorry for late reply, just catching up on a month of posts!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OIC For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome @sunshinechai !

@Wishing88 congrats on being pupo and your frostie! Hope you get some more tomorrow.

@MGC Bertie thanks, yep I hope they are getting down with it Congrats on being pupo! An expanded blastie sounds great and three frozen is wonderful. Will you POAS ?

@OIC heheheh!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014),Wishing88  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley good luck with your fert report tomorrow!
    @aime999, hope EPU goes well. We all feel jealous of women with babies it's normal, don't beat yourself up about feeling bad too. That's just a double whammy you don't need (hugs)
    @sunshinechai welcome!!
    @Wishing88 lol minemademe get straight up too!! Feels weird!!
    @MGC Bertie yay good luck!! Glad you got frosties

EOE - Hello!
    AFM: 14DPO temp still up, hoping it drops tomorrow as AF 'should'arrive.. brown spotting today so if not tomorrow, I imagine by Friday
    Last edited by Fiona2; 14-05-2014 at 16:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post

EOE - Hello!
    AFM: 14DPO temp still up, hoping it drops tomorrow as AF 'should'arrive.. brown spotting today so if not tomorrow, I imagine by Friday
    @Fiona2 yayy come on AF!! How many will you be transferring hun? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB ahhh you're so right Hun. Thank you. Yes, if this is a BFN for us on Tuesday I will take a few months break (I think). The only real thing stopping me is that we really wanted to have this TTC. IVF journey over with by December. I need answers one way or the other and don't want to go on another year as I kind of need closure around it...so it was this year to do that. I can't imagine going into 2015 still doing IVF We have 7 snow babies left so if I took a few months off it might extend into next year. But, time will tell, the important bit is to loom after my own physical and emotional and spiritual well being right now! I am so glad that 4 months off has done you the world of good. It is all the reassurance I need! Xxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone sorry I haven't got much time to reply to everyone, @Missjadels I'm really thinking of you and hope you have enough support around you to get through this next hurdle.

Quick update, I had a positive BT result today HOWEVER (I hate the howevers) my hcg levels are on the low side apparently (37) for 9dpt so I'm retesting on Monday. More waiting! Got to run! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    Quick update, I had a positive BT result today HOWEVER (I hate the howevers) my hcg levels are on the low side apparently (37) for 9dpt so I'm retesting on Monday. More waiting! Got to run! xo
    @kate124 congrats on your official BFP hun!! Hope those numbers continue to increase! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley.... lol, yes, I think I will POAS. I haven't been able to do that on my last couple of cycles as I was taking Pregnyl injections, but as this is a donor egg cycle, my FS says that AF won't come as I took drugs not to ovulate - I'm presuming if it's a BFN AF will eventually come, but apparently not for a long while. Looking at the charts the first day Hcg should be present is the Friday, but I'm thinking of just POAS on the Saturday, so I don't have to be a wreck going to work on the Friday :-)) Kate124.... congrats on your BFP. Did you have a 3dt or a 5dt as that would definitely make a difference if it was only a 3dt and you're only 9dpt. So I think you're still in with a good chance. But why are they waiting until Monday to test? I would have thought they would retest in 2 days time on Friday? You possibly could ring up and push for that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the support ladies, I haven't told anyone so it's good to vent on here a little. @Fiona2 it was a little strange it was my first time so I had no idea what would happen. @blossom1 good luck on Tuesday, 7 snow babies is great but You won't need them right now. @kate124 that's great for your positive BT, you must be so happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone. It's only taken me 4 hours to read the entire thread before I felt I could post My background is UFI until first IVF cycle in March. 11 eggs at PU only 1 fertilised but 'perfect' at day 5 transfer. BFN. FS feels this was our issue. Eggs and sperm not talking. Skipped a month, now ICSI. 10 eggs at PU but due to an 'accident' in the lab they lost 5. 4/5 fertilised. Two slowed down at day 3. Day 5 2 'perfect' embies transferred yesterday. FS extremely confident. He is very down to Earth, honest and shows little emotion, so we have little reason to doubt him. Whirlwind of emotions this cycle, so many ups and downs. Trying to find support during 2ww to stay calm and not play 'but what if'. Has anyone else, or knows where I can look, had experience with 2 emby transfer? To all xxx