Closed Thread
Page 96 of 175 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Missjadels: That is such huge news to take in. I can only offer you and your DH massive massive

@Booboo78 @KayzB @missalissa1987 @Fiona2: I know I should have more faith and thank my stars I have at least one embie inside me right now, but after the past disappointments, I had hope that we would be able to hedge our bets with a couple of frosties. Here's to hoping this one sticks and grows.

Hope your AF finishes soon, @KayzB!

@Booboo78: Hope your BT went well. What dosage will you be on?

@leyshoja: The emotional rollercoaster is almost worse than the physical stuff we put our bodies through every cycle. It's always good to have someone to talk to and this forum has been a godsend. Nonetheless, does your clinic have counsellors or access to a counselling service? It's something you may want to consider (I know I have).

@OIC: An FS I went to advised against going for just 2 follicles at CD10 and suggested we upped the FSH to grow the other smaller ones. We ended up with 18 eggs by EPU on CD19, but it's a call you and your FS have to make together.

@Bongley: You're so lucky being painfree. you get a good fert rate!

@sunshinechai: Welcome to the group!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (14-05-2014),JulieMalooley  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    [QUOTE=nightchild80;7775146]@Missjadels: That is such huge news to take in. I can only offer you and your DH massive massive

@Booboo78 @KayzB @missalissa1987 @Fiona2: I know I should have more faith and thank my stars I have at least one embie inside me right now, but after the past disappointments, I had hope that we would be able to hedge our bets with a couple of frosties. Here's to hoping this one sticks and grows.

Hope your AF finishes soon, @KayzB!

@Booboo78: Hope your BT went well. What dosage will you be on?

@leyshoja: The emotional rollercoaster is almost worse than the physical stuff we put our bodies through every cycle. It's always good to have someone to talk to and this forum has been a godsend. Nonetheless, does your clinic have counsellors or access to a counselling service? It's something you may want to consider (I know I have).

@OIC: An FS I went to advised against going for just 2 follicles at CD10 and suggested we upped the FSH to grow the other smaller ones. We ended up with 18 eggs by EPU on CD19, but it's a call you and your FS have to make together.

@Bongley: You're so lucky being painfree. you get a good fert rate!

@sunshinechai: Welcome to the group![/QUOTE
    I reckon you might have meant me with this comment...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am officially in my 2ww had my transfer today, now I'm back at work. When my FS done the transfer she said all done you are good to go now. I looked at her with a blank look, FS - don't worry it won't fall out. She gave me a hug said good luck. They have froze one and waiting to see if the other 3 repair tomorrow if they do they will freeze them also.

Good luck to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing88 View Post
    I am officially in my 2ww had my transfer today, now I'm back at work. When my FS done the transfer she said all done you are good to go now. I looked at her with a blank look, FS - don't worry it won't fall out. She gave me a hug said good luck. They have froze one and waiting to see if the other 3 repair tomorrow if they do they will freeze them also.

Good luck to all
    All the best

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Two mummys For This Useful Post:

Wishing88  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing88 View Post

Good luck to all
    yipee! Good luck!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Wishing88  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nightchild.... congrats on being PUPO. There are plenty of success stories of women having just one embie in a cycle and it sticking, so I have my fingers crossed for you :-)

Wishing88... congrats also on being PUPO. I so know how you feel, the actual transfer is over so quickly, and there's no feeling of confidence that the embie is actually in the right spot - I'm sure it is, but I never feel that way. I always feel that it could have been dropped anywhere, but since women do get pregnant then I have to convince myself that the FSs know what they're doing!!

Leyshoja.... wishing you lots of luck for this cycle. I did 8 cycles with my own eggs, before I finally was ready to move onto donor eggs, and now that I'm there, I'm so happy and relieved to be much closer to a positive result. My DH was ready a long, long time ago (certainly he also hated seeing the money being thrown away), but for me it took much longer to get to that point.

OIC.... there's probably a few other factors to consider if you should go ahead with EPU on 2 big follicles - your age? (e.g. if you are in your 20s, it's likely that your eggs are super healthy and will still work), the actual size of those follicles? (you say big - anything between 18-24 can produce mature eggs - if they're 18, and you have some smaller ones, then you can continue stimming and give the smaller ones some time to grow), your e2 blood level (this shows roughly how many mature eggs you might get, e.g. 2000 would mean roughly 2 mature eggs, less than 1000 then definitely not worth EPU). Hope some of that helps.

Bongley... congrats on getting 9 eggs at EPU today. Looking forward to hearing how they fertilise overnight. Party in the petri dish tonight :-))

Aimee999.... how many follies do you have and what sizes are they now? They grow 1-2mm a day, so that's always an indication of how they're going. Is this your second stim cycle. Believe me, no cycle gets easier - you learn lots more information as you go along, but it still is filled with apprehension, tears, anxiety etc. There's such a lot of support on here, primarily because most of us don't know any people in "real" life doing IVF.

AFM.... we transferred one expanded blastocyst this morning :-)) Prof I was happy with that, and so are we! In the end, day 5 results were 2 x expanded blasts (one which we transferred, the other frozen), 2 x morulas (both frozen), 3 x 8-12 cells (that they'll keep until day 6 and see if they progress enough for freezing), and the runt that turned into a morula, but was graded C so unsuitable for freezing. So at the moment we have 3 embies frozen, which is amazing, since we've never had any ever before. Now just settle in, keep myself busy and wait out for BT on 26 May :-)) Thanks everyone again for all your lovely wishes.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 14-05-2014 at 15:06.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

amie999  (14-05-2014),Bongley  (14-05-2014),JulieMalooley  (15-05-2014),Wishing88  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @sunshinechai welcome! How are you going with it all? Gonal is quite friendly isn't it! 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie good luck, I hope this is the one for you, it's great that you will have some frosties but I also hope you won't need them. I have my blood test on the same day, I am hoping work will keep me busy And away from google dr

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishing88 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    thanks Hun. I've got everything crossed for you! What cycle number is it for you? I think if this is a negative result for us we will take a break for a few months...need to make sure i don't slip into depression i think which has been starting to happen i think.
    @blossom1 a break would definitely work wonders hun. My next FET will be 4 months from my most recent BFN; and initially I was so skeptical about having that break. But now I am so glad I did. It has been so great for me in so many ways, kind of allowed me to 'reclaim' my life in a sense. And also recoup; physically, emotionally, mentally, physically.
    So don't be disheartened if you do opt to take some time out hun; it will do you lots of good. But hopefully it won't even come to that as you'll get your lucky BFP 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh lots of activity today!!

@Booboo78 glad AF has arrived on time hun! Hope it's not causing too much pain or discomfort. Now for the jabbing to begin! xx

@Bongley good stuff with your eggies hun! Hope they fertilise nicely! Glad to hear recovery is going smoothly. Rest up & take it easy 😘 xx

@OIC I've never done an IUI cycle so unfortunately can't provide much input re which to opt for. What does your FS recommended? xx

@amie999 it's so difficult hun; of course you're happy for your friends, but at the same time it's a reminder of what we're all struggling to achieve.
    Try to spend this weekend doing something fun or distracting. All the best for next Mon hun xx

Welcome @sunshinechai! Hope your 1st attempt is a successful one! 😊 What will your 2nd injection be? xx

@Wishing88 I know! - the transfer process feels a bit 'too' quick doesn't it! But Yayy for being PUPO hun! Hope it implants nice & snug! 😘 xx

@MGC Bertie 3 snowbabies is awesome! Hope your lil embie settles in well & brings you much joy! xx

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (14-05-2014),Wishing88  (14-05-2014)