Closed Thread
Page 92 of 175 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone I hope you've had a good Tuesday. For those who are stressing about not feeling anything I don't feel different and haven't felt anything either, in fact my boobs are less painful now than they've ever been. BUT - I just got a darker second line on the hpt. Only thing really is more discharge but I'm on Crinone so it's all debatable what's actually going on there! Fingers crossed for you all! My BT is tomorrow. Eeeeek! Tight **** Tuesday @ the movies here I come!! Need distractions!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @kate124 so awesome Kate! Your bean sounds like they are doing exactly what they are meant to! Keep us updated with hcg results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been over a week since I have been on this blog so it will take me awhile to read everything that has been happening!

DH surgery with Dr G was scheduled last Tuesday and my egg collection should have been same day. No sperm was found in DH and we were told yesterday that DH has Sertoli cell only syndrome. This means that he will never have a biological child. There is no sperm and there is nothing that can change that. DH has been in a lot of pain due to Dr G going into both testies.

I had elected to not go through egg collection if no sperm was found. Had a lot of cramping last week while I was ovulating but I am not to bad now.

Not good news for us, but our TTC journey is over.

Wishing a you lovely ladies lots of luck with your IVF journey and I hope May is full of lots of BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Missjadels View Post
    It's been over a week since I have been on this blog so it will take me awhile to read everything that has been happening!

DH surgery with Dr G was scheduled last Tuesday and my egg collection should have been same day. No sperm was found in DH and we were told yesterday that DH has Sertoli cell only syndrome. This means that he will never have a biological child. There is no sperm and there is nothing that can change that. DH has been in a lot of pain due to Dr G going into both testies.

I had elected to not go through egg collection if no sperm was found. Had a lot of cramping last week while I was ovulating but I am not to bad now.

Not good news for us, but our TTC journey is over.

Wishing a you lovely ladies lots of luck with your IVF journey and I hope May is full of lots of BFP!
    oh mate, that is a massive thing to be told and massive for you both. I can only imagine how you are both feeling. I'm so sorry. I'm going to light a candle for you both tonight. Hang in there and love each other through that awful news. Xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Missjadels  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh @Missjadels I'm so sorry, what an awful lot to go through. I hope your DH is ok. I hope you are both ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    How do you girls put stats as a signature ? I can't work it out!!
    Do you know where the signature setting are? Under 'User Panel', Then 'Edit Signature'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blossom1 go to user panel on the left hand side and select edit signature

Missjadels so sorry to hear hun, know that u will get through this one step at a time, hope dh recovers soon. I remember u mentioning about maybe considering adoption r u still thinking about that in the future? Wish u the best of luck with everything x

nightchild sorry to hear u have no embies to freeze but hoping u won't need them, hang in there x

Sareeb how r u feeling today? Hope u r over the worst of it
    Last edited by Booboo78; 13-05-2014 at 19:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Missjadels I'm so sorry to read this It must be a dreadful time for you. Take care, be kind to each other, all the best for the future. xoxo

Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley we must have been typing at the same time - this thread sure is busy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Booboo78 thankyou hunny!