Closed Thread
Page 84 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 1741
  1. #831
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    I thought I had implantation bleeding last chemical and it felt exactly like that, a kind of tugging. That was 3dp5dt for me though......

    So, I had another ultrasound today and I had three or four follicles that were 20mm. Do you girls think this is enough to get me to trigger tonight? I don't think I'll hear from the nurse until this arvo.



    i expect you'll be triggering as those eggies are ripe hunny!!

  2. #832
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    5,074
    Thanked
    6,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    way early eh 😊 how does your head space go with seeing single lines? Your braver than me, i cant bare to test even when im allowed to!!! as it gets me down seeing the one line. I tend to wait for period. Our clinic only asks us to do a Bt if you get a positive on pee test, so we don't get to do the "wait till Bt to find out"...which sux a bit. We had a chemical last month so even if i get the implantation cramps and bleeding (which i had last month) i wont be getting happy til i see that double line!!
    Actually it doesn't worry me because I was completely expecting it to be negative. Last time I didn't get a BFP until the day AF was due but I just think it would be nice if I got a massive surprise with an early BFP. I guess the lack of expectation makes it easy.


    Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space

  3. #833
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    5,074
    Thanked
    6,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    i expect you'll be triggering as those eggies are ripe hunny!!
    Agree


    Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space

  4. #834
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Actually it doesn't worry me because I was completely expecting it to be negative. Last time I didn't get a BFP until the day AF was due but I just think it would be nice if I got a massive surprise with an early BFP. I guess the lack of expectation makes it easy.


    Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space
    yes, expectation, mother of all f ups someone once told me! 😉

  5. #835
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,318
    Thanks
    5,142
    Thanked
    7,768
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Actually it doesn't worry me because I was completely expecting it to be negative. Last time I didn't get a BFP until the day AF was due but I just think it would be nice if I got a massive surprise with an early BFP. I guess the lack of expectation makes it easy.
    Yeah, I do the same. I'll test and not feel too bad if its a BFN if its pretty early on. If I haven't had a positive by the day before BT I know its all over though. I've got my pee sticks all ready and raring to go for next week.

  6. #836
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Yeah, I do the same. I'll test and not feel too bad if its a BFN if its pretty early on. If I haven't had a positive by the day before BT I know its all over though. I've got my pee sticks all ready and raring to go for next week.
    maybe i ought to try that 😃 it sounds crazy but i feel like i have this pee stick trauma! I wonder if there is such a thing lol

  7. #837
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    5,074
    Thanked
    6,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    maybe i ought to try that 😃 it sounds crazy but i feel like i have this pee stick trauma! I wonder if there is such a thing lol
    The expectation really only sets in for me when AF is due. The rest are just cream if I happen to get a BFP before that


    Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space

  8. #838
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    I thought I had implantation bleeding last chemical and it felt exactly like that, a kind of tugging. That was 3dp5dt for me though......

    So, I had another ultrasound today and I had three or four follicles that were 20mm. Do you girls think this is enough to get me to trigger tonight? I don't think I'll hear from the nurse until this arvo.
    @Bongley I'm sure u will trigger as planned. They sound more than ready to rumble!!

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

    Bongley  (12-05-2014)

  10. #839
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    The expectation really only sets in for me when AF is due. The rest are just cream if I happen to get a BFP before that


    Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space





    great ! Might try that approach 😃

  11. #840
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    5,074
    Thanked
    6,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    great ! Might try that approach 😃
    So when do you start poas then


    Me 41 DH 44, both healthy, just running out of time
    Jan 13, egg freeze, 10 retrieved
    Jun 13 EPU plus fert of frozen eggs, 2 transferred, 3 frozen, BFN
    Aug 13, EPU 2 transferred, BFP, m/c due to downs
    Nov 13, EPU transfer cancelled, 2 more frosties
    Feb 14, first FET, 2 transferred, BFN
    April 14, EPU, transfer cancelled, 1 more frosty
    May 14, next FET .... Watch this space


 

Similar Threads

  1. Ttc 2014
    By Cocoblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 19:59
  2. TTC in 2014
    By lilbump in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 14:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Unique, non-toxic wooden eco toys for babies. Water-based paints, saliva-resistant & baby safe. Super soft, prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton. Hypoallergenic - great for eczema relief. FREE gift with purchase. Code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
ProSwim
ProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all year round, including school holidays. We also offer outdoor programs during the summer months (Oct-Mar) at Rostrevor college.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!