Closed Thread
Page 8 of 175 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 1741
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked
    39
    Reviews
    0
    Hi everyone we had our drug pick up appt today. Start jabbing on the 24th & all going well EPU is scheduled for 5th May. This will be our 5th cycle 1st cancelled due to not enough good sized follicles, 2nd BFN, 3rd cancelled frosty didn't survive thaw, 4th chemical. All were with a known donor now we have decided after discussion with our awesome FS we will change to an anonymous donor. Good luck to everyone hopefully we can all share BFP's in the near future.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sareeb77 View Post
    Hi everyone we had our drug pick up appt today. Start jabbing on the 24th & all going well EPU is scheduled for 5th May. This will be our 5th cycle 1st cancelled due to not enough good sized follicles, 2nd BFN, 3rd cancelled frosty didn't survive thaw, 4th chemical. All were with a known donor now we have decided after discussion with our awesome FS we will change to an anonymous donor. Good luck to everyone hopefully we can all share BFP's in the near future.
    Hi @Sareeb77! Sorry to hear you've had a few setbacks & disappointments, but FX this cycle will be the one What meds will you be taking? xx

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    857
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked
    850
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you ladies for your kind words yesterday, just another one of those hard days it all just gets to you.

    May is going to be marvelous month of BFP

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

    KayzB  (10-04-2014)

  5. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    492
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked
    203
    Reviews
    0
    Sareeb not long till u get started, hope this is your lucky cycle, with your cycles have they changed things up slightly? I'll be on Menopur this next round, hoping it'll work better for us

    Hope u have had a better day Frances, some days r rough
    I'm choosing to believe May cycles are going to go well and we will see lots of well deserved BFPs

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

    missalissa1987  (09-04-2014)

  7. #75
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    SYDNEY NSW
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    KayzB - Haha yea it's just as well I don't have an open fire or the journal might end up chucked in that it came today though, its soooo pretty! DVDS are a good idea, I am waiting on season four of the walking dead to come out I hope it is out by then!! I do yoga but I wont be doing it during IVF. Take it easy I think! Any plans for easter?

    Francesthecat- Happy anniversary but sorry you had a sad day hope you are feeling better!

    Rara1982 - Welcome! Good luck with your IUI no advice regarding your FS unfortunately. Do you do injections for IUI?

    Kate124 -Hi! So are you doing a down reg cycle? Lol i am a newbie too first IVF in May! Completely understand the blocking on facebook, if i didn't live on the other side of the world to my home country i would probably have got rid of facebook. Good luck!

    Sareeb - Good luck on this cycle. FX May is a lucky month for us all!

    Booboo78 -
    Hi hope you are all good

    AFM - AF is here! Pleased to see her. Last one until the jabbing! How the hell do you jab with period pain? The last thing i would want to do right now is jab my stomach... lol xxxx

  8. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    Hi! I have no idea about the jabbing... I wish Friday would hurry up so I can find out everything.

    I know it's childish but I could not stop smirking when dh was in the clinic creating his sample for sperm analysis. I told the GP this today and she cracked up laughing too. Apparently the playboys were from the 90s and he carefully turned the pages with a tissue. Ah well - got to keep the spirits up somehow hahaha!

    I have to say, he really does have the easy job!

  9. #77
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    SYDNEY NSW
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked
    44
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rara1982 View Post
    Hi! I have no idea about the jabbing... I wish Friday would hurry up so I can find out everything.

    I know it's childish but I could not stop smirking when dh was in the clinic creating his sample for sperm analysis. I told the GP this today and she cracked up laughing too. Apparently the playboys were from the 90s and he carefully turned the pages with a tissue. Ah well - got to keep the spirits up somehow hahaha!

    I have to say, he really does have the easy job!
    2 more sleeps! Haha for all of DH's samples he has been able to do them at home, but for 'the big day' he has to do it out at westmead so it's too far away to do it at home! I can't wait to hear what 'material' they use lol. O dear 20 year old playboys in a sperm bank? I thought it would be more hi tech than that xxxx

  10. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol @Rara1982 @missalissa1987 my DH said our clinic doesn't provide guys with any 'material' to uh 'help' them. Just have to use their imagination!

    They sure do have it so easy tho - which I constantly remind (yell at) DH about whenever I'm in one of my raging emotionally unstable moods! lol
    Last edited by KayzB; 10-04-2014 at 06:06.

  11. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    KayzB - Haha yea it's just as well I don't have an open fire or the journal might end up chucked in that it came today though, its soooo pretty! DVDS are a good idea, I am waiting on season four of the walking dead to come out I hope it is out by then!! I do yoga but I wont be doing it during IVF. Take it easy I think! Any plans for easter?
    @missalissa1987 lol if I had an open fireplace, under some of those progesterone-influenced crazy moods, I orob would have thrown my DH into the fire! Lol

    ooh when are you going to write your first entry? Only when you start jabbing, or before that? Ru planning on writing every day, or just 'as needed'?

    Easter I've got family lunch & gatherings on, so there'll be lots of eating! Including yummy Easter eggs Actually this weekend it's my birthday, following weekend Easter, then weekend after that it's my nephew's Christening - so the next few weeks are going to be an eating fest! Plus since I'm not cycling, I can have a few guilt-free wines
    What do you have planned? xx

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

    missalissa1987  (10-04-2014)

  13. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all. Here in Melb it's mandatory to have at least one counselling sesh (through the clinic) before you start the IVF process - do other states have that same requirement?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Ttc 2014
    By Cocoblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 19:59
  2. TTC in 2014
    By lilbump in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 14:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Riverton Leisureplex
An Extreme Family Pass at Riverton Leisureplex is the ultimate way to cool off during the summer school holidays. The $30 Pass allows pool and waterslide access for 2 adults and 2 children, as well as a drink, popcorn and an icy pole for each person.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!