Closed Thread
Page 79 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    my left hand side hurt more too!! After finding that a few times we just opted for right hand side injecting and it never hurt!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one Blossom!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @KayzB, blood test is on Monday week 19th. I'll probably start POAS next Thursday lol. According to my handy chart of events (that I posted ages ago) today is the first day of implantation, so I'm desperately hoping for just one little teeny spot of blood ! Haha, I'm a hopeless 2ww'er.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @blossom1, my FS doesn't use US. I find it weird but apparently many don't use it. I am going OK, just trying to get through to next week Hubby keeps telling me to stop wishing my life away

@Wishing88 Huge boobs from the progesterone, feeling a bit run down. Its certainly not a huge deal. Just no BD for me and also I 'cleaned' I out in the shower every few days.

@Rocky27 you've done the hardest injection! Will you be using orgalutran too? If so I have some tips

@francesthecat I am so sorry. That feels like an eternity. I am currently 24 days in to a forced months break by my FS. It felt like a tonne of bricks hit me, in the face! Just try to keep busy and we're here to chat and support you

@KayzB What day was O confirmed for by the test? Roughly?
    Thanks Fiona2 no, I can't remember the name of the next needle off the top of my head but it wasn't Orgalutran. I think it might've started with a C or something I can understand about wishing your life away, especially when you just want to get to a certain date etc. where are you up to with things?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    Francesthecat - That sucks! So sorry at least mothers day will be an end to all the stuff in the shops and on TV! Thinking of you xxxx

Rocky27 - Yea do as your told! I do mine at night. 7.30pm! Last nights jab was nothing! Hardly felt a thing! Tonights was a bit more sore, and I got a little spot of blood! Maybe my left hand side is more sensitive lol. I have a blood test on Tuesday. I reckon I will need my dose upped, I am on such a low dose. Better to be safe than sorry though! How are you coping with it all?

KayzB - Yay for cramps! Hope AF is on her way xxxx

Injection hurt tonight! What the hell I was lead into a false sense of security lol xxxx
    I have a theory. The ones that bruise must hit a little blood vessel or something, because I do it exactly the same every time and usually not a mark, but sometimes I end up with a little bruise that lasts for weeks. Also, the trigger shot ALWAYS leaves a bad bruise. I know its not to do with the needle thickness because gonal f is the finest of needles and menopur are like blunt pins (sorry anyone who is about to use menopur), but both leave the same marks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rocky27, was it Cetrotide?

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    I have a theory. The ones that bruise must hit a little blood vessel or something, because I do it exactly the same every time and usually not a mark, but sometimes I end up with a little bruise that lasts for weeks. Also, the trigger shot ALWAYS leaves a bad bruise. I know its not to do with the needle thickness because gonal f is the finest of needles and menopur are like blunt pins (sorry anyone who is about to use menopur), but both leave the same marks.
    it's bizarre but i never ended up with any bruises on gonal or trigger. I wonder if it's coz i carry about 5-8 kg more than i probably ought to 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Does anyone know if it's possible for an emby to start implanting two days past a three day transfer? I.e. can an embryo actually grow more quickly than the rate where implantation would only start for us on Tuesday? Just curious!������
    @Blossom So DPO5 would be the day that the embies become blastocysts normally. Blastocysts can start to hatch by day 5 but I don't think they could be fully hatched and implanting by then. In my completely uninformed opinion

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1, It won't have hatched by then so I would doubt it. That would be nice though . They hatch about 6 days after EPU and start to implant a day or two after that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah, I'm not carrying a lot of fat, but theres no way that needle gets past my fat layer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, quick little update. I'm 6dpt today (5dt) and I just caved and did a frer hpt and got the biggest fattest negative you have seen! I know it was probably way too early I just couldn't help myself! Not feeling too disappointed as I know I have jumped the gun a bit. I'm so impatient! BT not until Wednesday.