Closed Thread
Page 78 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Two mummys so you are 11DPO (days past ovulation). It really depends on how long your luteal phase is, I think the 'average' is 14DPO (mine is short at 10DPO) also if you are on crinone or pregnyl or another luteal support, that should keep AF at bay too.

So probably too difficult to predict!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Two mummys so you are 11DPO (days past ovulation). It really depends on how long your luteal phase is, I think the 'average' is 14DPO (mine is short at 10DPO) also if you are on crinone or pregnyl or another luteal support, that should keep AF at bay too.

@Two mummys what @Bongley
    is correct hun; depends on when you'd actually be due for AF. And yep also the level of progesterone support you're on, as if it's high enough it'll prevent AF from appearing.
    For one of my cycles AF arrived a few days before BT (around the time when it was meant to be due), but for another cycle I didn't get AF until I stopped the progesterone xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post

Yeah I'm on crinone.
    Every time I've had the trigger 2weeks later my period arrives. Just really nervous it hasn't worked. will wait n see

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Two mummys what @Bongley
    is correct hun; depends on when you'd actually be due for AF. And yep also the level of progesterone support you're on, as if it's high enough it'll prevent AF from appearing.
    For one of my cycles AF arrived a few days before BT (around the time when it was meant to be due), but for another cycle I didn't get AF until I stopped the progesterone xx
    Bt is for 19th not due for AF till 20th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello All,

I just wanted to say thank you for your kind words yesterday, I was feeling pretty down. I am now understanding why FS wants me to
    wait now. I've only had spotting, no proper AF can't even use a tampon.
    So I see now yep if is not right, I'm not going to go ahead.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

After my family leaves tonight, I'm going to light 3 candles for my babies who are in heaven. Not here but forever in my heart

lots of baby dust all

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (11-05-2014),Fiona2  (11-05-2014),missalissa1987  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Hi All. This thread moves way too fast for me to keep up but trying

Anyone else finding Mothers Day a little depressing?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    yep 😞 a little, but hopeful for next mothers day! Hugs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

AAA  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    KayzB I'm just worried about starting the orgaluton, 2 at a time agh! Even though some girls on this are on a lot more than that

Bongley i am on 75iu! Who knows how I will respond, I have a blood test on Tuesday (I will have jabbed for 4days) so should have an idea! I have just never heard of anyone being on such a low dose! Excuse my ignorance, but is there anything you can do to improve egg quality? Not sure how it all works!

Xxxxx
    I was on 75. It's about as low as I've heard anyone having but everyone reacts differently and your FS will have started you that low for a reason. I was worried it was too low but then ended up getting 24 eggs. Thank goodness I wasn't on anything higher. Trust your FS. Good luck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Does anyone know if it's possible for an emby to start implanting two days past a three day transfer? I.e. can an embryo actually grow more quickly than the rate where implantation would only start for us on Tuesday? Just curious!😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat what a lovely idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    Francesthecat - That sucks! So sorry at least mothers day will be an end to all the stuff in the shops and on TV! Thinking of you xxxx

Rocky27 - Yea do as your told! I do mine at night. 7.30pm! Last nights jab was nothing! Hardly felt a thing! Tonights was a bit more sore, and I got a little spot of blood! Maybe my left hand side is more sensitive lol. I have a blood test on Tuesday. I reckon I will need my dose upped, I am on such a low dose. Better to be safe than sorry though! How are you coping with it all?

KayzB - Yay for cramps! Hope AF is on her way xxxx

Injection hurt tonight! What the hell I was lead into a false sense of security lol xxxx
    For some reason it hurt really bad yesterday on the left side & the bruise is terrible!! The one I did this morning on the right side didn't hurt much at all & no bruise. It's funny that so many have had it hurt on the left but not on the right!! I might try it once more on the left just to confirm but might stick with my right side that's good you've got a blood test on Tues. at least they can up the dose (or lower it) if need be.