Closed Thread
Page 77 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Fiona2 i am guessing your DH hates seeing you in pain about it all, but it's a very hard journey and one that as my as our DP's try and understand they are not in our bodies and will not ever truly know how our minds are "on it" all the time. For example, I am being very conscious about not googling anything about PUPO and not following my thoughts about what's happening in my body at the moment BUT I still notice every thing, every new thing...EvERY little thing! At the same time, IVF can be all consuming and i am definitely trying to have a life outside of IVF - I don't think I did that on our first try but this is trial an error on how to survive and thrive through IVF! I hope your DH try's hard to be understanding and supportive ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Happy Mother's Day to you all! It might be a hard day for some of us in the waiting to be mothers so I am thinking of you all. I'm also thinking of all us who've lost babies. Lots of love to you all.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (11-05-2014),JulieMalooley  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Happy Mother's Day to you all! It might be a hard day for some of us in the waiting to be mothers so I am thinking of you all. I'm also thinking of all us who've lost babies. Lots of love to you all.
    @blossom1 You too! My DH is very supportive, he's wonderful! I'm very lucky in that sense

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona2 View Post
    @blossom1 You too! My DH is very supportive, he's wonderful! I'm very lucky in that sense
    great to hear 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @blossom1, my FS doesn't use US. I find it weird but apparently many don't use it. I am going OK, just trying to get through to next week Hubby keeps telling me to stop wishing my life away
    @Fiona2 I know what you mean about wishing your life away. It's terrible to be constantly hurrying up the days. I'll be glad to be living in the moment again once this is all done instead of counting down the weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley - Yes it is low! I really think I will get my BT and they will tell me to increase. I am sure my FS is just being extra cautious, it is my first cycle, AMH of 36, under 5ft and 45kilos so maybe she is just worried about OHSS! I didn't even get to ask her, as I didn't really notice how low it was until after nurses orientation and havent seen her since. Not that I would question it, she is the expert! Regarding egg quality I have heard it is a bit of a numbers game! Do you get many embryos to do FETs? Hopefully you won't need to worry about it after this cycle xxxx

Fiona2 - Totally with you regarding wishing your life away! All I have looked to this whole process was next cycle, next appointment, now its next BT, scan etc! Can't seem to live in the moment! Would love to just go on holiday but instead want to save money for IVF! Who knows how long this will take xxxx

Of to the MILs today, its not mothers day where i am from i.e where my mum is, it was in March! I should give her a ring anyway xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All. This thread moves way too fast for me to keep up but trying

Anyone else finding Mothers Day a little depressing?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    Fiona2 - Totally with you regarding wishing your life away! All I have looked to this whole process was next cycle, next appointment, now its next BT, scan etc! Can't seem to live in the moment! Would love to just go on holiday but instead want to save money for IVF! Who knows how long this will take xxxx
    @missalissa1987 same here hun; could totally do with a holiday - but would feel soo guilty 'justifying' spending that $$ on a holiday, when we need every cent we can to put towards upcoming cycles etc. Oh to win the lotto..! xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey just a quick question
    I had the trigger shot on the 28-4
    EPU 30-4
    Transfer 5-5
    So does that trigger shot mean if I'm not pregnant that my period is due tomorrow???
    I'm day 6 post transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB What day was O confirmed for by the test? Roughly?
    @Fiona2 I'm not too sure hun but have been having bad AF-type cramps since yesterday. So I'm going to hold on to whatever positivity I have that AF will arrive soon! xx