Closed Thread
Page 71 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 exactly hun; I think sometimes we (understandably) get too focused on perfect/imperfect embies. When really, many beautiful babies have eventuated from once 'imperfect' embies.

I would love to try anything! But, FS wants me to wait it out 😞 Heard from them just before - BT shows I've already ovulated, so no idea why AF hasn't showed! Hopefully it'll arrive soon 😡 xx
    sigh...i guess he/she knows best 😃 xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    hehehe me toooooo!!!! Love that show but do wonder if i should watch it???!!! Na, it helps me imagine myself and dh one day ...soon 😊
    Yep me too

Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightchild80 your embies would be assessed by a whole bunch of stuff not just cell #... Like how uniform the cells are, symmetry and most importantly fragmentation .. They also look at whether they can see various aspects of cell architecture looking ok (polar bodies etc). The goal is generally to have an 8 cell by day 3 that looks symmetrical with an even number of cells, although plenty of odd numbered fragmented cells become bubbies too.
    @BooBoo - elonva is one injection only with top ups of gonal if necessary towards the end.
    @Wishing88 - much congratulations after your great 9 egg haul. Top effort!

Afm - well after all that I feel totally crap - headache and fatigued so will take it easy for tonight...

I have a question for those on melatonin and supplements such as vit e, d etc...do you cease melatonin and supplements when you commence stimming or carry on until epu?

cheers everyone
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 09-05-2014 at 17:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing88 9 is good, fx for great fert rates

Kay - my dh gives me the look - are u on bub hub again

Butterfly I asked nurse about this the other day, I had to stop dhea on cd21. With melatonin can stay on up to EPU. Will keep taking elevit throughout. Sorry u r feeling crappy

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Motherwillbe Great to hear!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much going on, will catch up on the weekend from the PC

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Boy this thread is hard to keep up with... I hope everyone is travelling well and looking positive. I too, will try to catch up with everyone on the weekend...
    afm, I'm only 3dp3dt and am already driving myself mad looking up statistics on how many cells at how many days and the percentages of success. I've found some studies that say that an 8 cell ok looking embie at day 3 has about a 50% chance of implantation, so out of my two, I should get at least one fingers crossed. I need to get off this internet !!
    On another note, I'm not sure if its age related (almost 42) or hormone related, but I'm sure getting layers of fat that I've never had before. My inner thighs and stomach/waist just keep expanding. Everything feels squishy. I'm leaning towards blaming the estrogen tabs, but who knows....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Sorry I have been AWOL, my period went AWOL and I started freaking out thinking it wasn't coming and i wouldn't be able to cycle! Grrr. It finally came, I had a blood test today and I had my first jab tonight! Didn't hurt (touch wood) didn't need to ice it or anything. But i wanted to ask your opinions! You are supposed to pinch the fat, insert needle, unpinch fat, press thing to inject meds, then put a little pressure on the injection site. I pinched fat, inserted needle, pressed thing to inject, then unpinched fat. And completely forgot to put the pressure on after. Does that matter? That doesn't bugger it all up does it?

How is everyone? I have completely lost track. xxxxxx
    Last edited by missalissa1987; 09-05-2014 at 21:15. Reason: Didn't make sense

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by missalissa1987 View Post
    Hi everyone! Sorry I have been AWOL, my period went AWOL and I started freaking out thinking it wasn't coming and i wouldn't be able to cycle! Grrr. It finally came, I had a blood test today and I had my first jab tonight! Didn't hurt (touch wood) didn't need to ice it or anything. But i wanted to ask your opinions! You are supposed to pinch the fat, insert needle, unpinch fat, press thing to inject meds, then put a little pressure on the injection site. I pinched fat, inserted needle, pressed thing to inject, then unpinched fat. And completely forgot to put the pressure on after. Does that matter? That doesn't bugger it all up does it?

How is everyone? I have completely lost track. xxxxxx
    not at all. You can do it any ol way and it will still do the same 😊 pinching fat just makes it easier and not hurt you. Rubbing is good, icing not as it slows circulation (too many nurses in our family 😃). Not rubbing fine too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No problem Alissa, just might hurt more. Def would have gone in

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiona2 For This Useful Post:

missalissa1987  (09-05-2014)