Closed Thread
Page 70 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley how long did it take for the Provera to kick in hun? If you remember 😊 Wish they would put me on something! 😐 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @KayzB you're supposed to take it for 7 days and then it takes a minimum of 3 days after you stop for your period to start. It could take up to two weeks

After 8 weeks it was worth it but if you think AF is just around the corner........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB transfer went well 😊 good looking emby apparently, he did tell me grade etc but i didn't listen too much as it will be what it will be and perfect or imperfect embies do their own thing. Did get to see it all happening on US which was cool! Now to forget about it all for two weeks...aha that's likely right/!? Would you consider the provera??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @KayzB transfer went well 😊 good looking emby apparently, he did tell me grade etc but i didn't listen too much as it will be what it will be and perfect or imperfect embies do their own thing. Did get to see it all happening on US which was cool! Now to forget about it all for two weeks...aha that's likely right/!? Would you consider the provera??
    @blossom1 exactly hun; I think sometimes we (understandably) get too focused on perfect/imperfect embies. When really, many beautiful babies have eventuated from once 'imperfect' embies.

I would love to try anything! But, FS wants me to wait it out 😞 Heard from them just before - BT shows I've already ovulated, so no idea why AF hasn't showed! Hopefully it'll arrive soon 😡 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @blossom1 yes you do need a full bladder sorry, a bit late there. Glad to hear your transfer went well!

AFM I'm getting a lot of that sort of bloating feeling in my belly. I can feel the follicles in there, jangling away. Very early, so I got a bit worried and called the nurse. She said my follicles have gotten bugger with each cycle at this stage (day 8) my meds have been the same, so that's interesting. I've got to avoid twisting and I should drink lots of water to help avoid OHSS. So no yoga.

Thanks for listening! (saves me boring my boyfriend to death with the details )

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @blossom1 yes you do need a full bladder sorry, a bit late there. Glad to hear your transfer went well!

AFM I'm getting a lot of that sort of bloating feeling in my belly. I can feel the follicles in there, jangling away. Very early, so I got a bit worried and called the nurse. She said my follicles have gotten bugger with each cycle at this stage (day 8) my meds have been the same, so that's interesting. I've got to avoid twisting and I should drink lots of water to help avoid OHSS. So no yoga.

@Bongley at least it means there's lots happening inside Hope the bloating won't cause too much discomfort hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post

@Bongley lol that made me laugh. Same here - since I've taken to venting/discussing on Bubhub, I've not had to 'bother' DH abt some things. Although I think he gets a bit jealous when he see's me giggling at things on the thread & won't tell him what it's about!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Bongley how long did it take for the Provera to kick in hun? If you remember ������ Wish they would put me on something! ������ xx
    MY FS had me on Provera for about 10-14 days and it took 3-4 days after stopping before I would get AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why oh why do I watch One Born Every Minute?? I always end up in tears when the babies are born! Haha

Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    Why oh why do I watch One Born Every Minute?? I always end up in tears when the babies are born! Haha

Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    hehehe me toooooo!!!! Love that show but do wonder if i should watch it???!!! Na, it helps me imagine myself and dh one day ...soon 😊