Closed Thread
Page 7 of 175 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Booboo. Had a lovely dinner together and have a big weekend of parties planned 21 st so a nice distraction and lots of drinks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great, keeping busy is the best thing for us I find. I'm so scared to start again but have to

Welcome rara and gl
    Last edited by Booboo78; 08-04-2014 at 21:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat, so sorry to hear its your EDD today, but congrats on your anniversary. What did you get dh? Did you get something nice? Our 8th was last month and I got my DH a bull statue as bronze is the traditional gift. Enjoy your parties!

Sent from my IdeaTab S6000-F using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Having a bad day 8 years married today, that part is good. Now 2 years of IVF bad, and I would have been due today.

Cant help,but feel so empty, and nothing is ever going to get better.

Sorry for the me post just a bad sad day.
    @francesthecat happy anniversary hun! Don't be sorry, we all have these miserable sort of days. But things will get better, even if it feels like it won't. But you will get there. We all will Hope you had a lovely dinner with your DH xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rara1982 View Post
    Hi, can I join in too? We are starting first round iui later this month and will jump to ivf if unsuccessful after 3 rounds.

So much lingo to learn!

We are under the care of mark livingstone - is anyone else using him or have experience with him?
    Welcome @Rara1982! there definitely is a lot of lingo! It was all so foreign to me at first. Maybe you won't even have to learn it all, as hopefully you'll be successful on your first attempt!
    All the best for your journey ahead hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I think I am on the right thread now! Was a bit lost out there in the general forum! Quick background: Both 28. After a year of trying we were investigated for infertility. I had a laparoscopy and they found mild endometriosis on the outside of my uterus (wtf!) but otherwise everything else was "A1" so said the doc. All my blood tests have come back normal and I'm very regular. Husband has had sperm analysis done 3 times. First time 12 million. Then 4 million. Then 4 million again with 11% motility. Otherwise healthy and very fit. We have been advised to start with ICIS straight away with a 30% chance of success. So I am due to start the ICIS (don't even know what that stands for!) next cycle which is due to start soon. Have been given the nasal spray and injections. I'm worried about how these will effect me and I'm pretty angry about having to do all this but am slowly resigning myself to it if it's the only way we can have our own baby. Can't be the babysitter forever right!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kate, ICSI is where they inject a single sperm into an egg.
    Is it synarel nasal spray you are on? I was on that last time, try not to worry too much about the side affects, everyone reacts differently. Fx u don't get too many, apart from a few headaches/bloating and feeling a little uncomfortable I was fine. To be honest I found the worst part was the waiting after egg pick up. It's very normal to feel angry, I still do now all of this sucks but if this is the best chance to have a baby just know that many have success. Fx this is a lucky thread, hoping to see lots of BFPs by the end of all our cycles
    Last edited by Booboo78; 08-04-2014 at 23:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    Ok so I think I am on the right thread now! Was a bit lost out there in the general forum! Quick background: Both 28. After a year of trying we were investigated for infertility. I had a laparoscopy and they found mild endometriosis on the outside of my uterus (wtf!) but otherwise everything else was "A1" so said the doc. All my blood tests have come back normal and I'm very regular. Husband has had sperm analysis done 3 times. First time 12 million. Then 4 million. Then 4 million again with 11% motility. Otherwise healthy and very fit. We have been advised to start with ICIS straight away with a 30% chance of success. So I am due to start the ICIS (don't even know what that stands for!) next cycle which is due to start soon. Have been given the nasal spray and injections. I'm worried about how these will effect me and I'm pretty angry about having to do all this but am slowly resigning myself to it if it's the only way we can have our own baby. Can't be the babysitter forever right!?
    Welcome @kate124! How you're feeling is completely normal & expected hun, given the situation. It's definitely an emotional rollercoaster. We have to do ICSI for ours too.
    When do you start the injections/spray? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes fingers crossed this is the lucky thread! I will be starting the Synarel and Gonal-f (?) injections on the 16th-17th April. When do you start @KayzB? It definitely is a roller coaster, I am really finding it hard lately to be excited about pregnancy announcements and there seems to be a thousand baby photos all over my Facebook. I've gone through and blocked people with kids (sad hey!) but I had to as it was upsetting me a bit. How do other people deal with the jealousy? I love kids, I'm not a horrible person. It's just hard to see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    Yes fingers crossed this is the lucky thread! I will be starting the Synarel and Gonal-f (?) injections on the 16th-17th April. When do you start @KayzB? It definitely is a roller coaster, I am really finding it hard lately to be excited about pregnancy announcements and there seems to be a thousand baby photos all over my Facebook. I've gone through and blocked people with kids (sad hey!) but I had to as it was upsetting me a bit. How do other people deal with the jealousy? I love kids, I'm not a horrible person. It's just hard to see.
    @kate124 Ah I was on Gonal-F & later Orgalutran. Have never had to use the spray, but many others have. All that jabbing, good times!

I'm taking a break at the moment. Have had a few failed stim cycles & failed FET. So just needed time out from it all (emotionally, physically, financially!) - lots of recouping to do! Plus I'm changing clinics/FS too and my appt with the new one is only end of May. So prob won't start again till mid June. Feels like ages away
    Can I ask which clinic you're with?

Definitely get what you mean. Especially being on this IVF journey it seems to be babies galore around you 24/7! My sis gave birth to her 2nd bub 2 months ago, and of course while I'm stoked for her, I did feel a bit of envy & played the whole "why me" game. It sucks.

My FB feed is the same, pregnant people, babies, people announcing they're expecting etc. Can't get away from it! But yes block away hun, whatever works & helps us to get through this crazy ride! xx