Closed Thread
Page 68 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Motherwillbe awesome numbers hun! Hope recovery is quick & painless ������ Are you doing 5dt or 3? xx
    I am doing a 5 day transfer so am booked in for Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @francesthecat what did your BT results show hun?? What CD are you up to now? xx

Hi @babygirl7!! ������ xx

@blossom1 bring on 12.15pm!! Hope it goes awesomely well hun! xx

Welcome @furbabymum! Hope your 2ww eventuates into something wonderful ������ xx
    Hi Kayzb,

Me I'm on CD 35 grrrr so upset and over this I was in tears yesterday.
    And the blood test waste of time, they can't even tell if it have O yet. They said they are flat, yeah well no susrprises there.
    So they want me to keep waiting for min 1 more week.

What did they say for you ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by furbabymum View Post
    Can i join this thread? I am doing IUI, not IVF though. GonalF and pregnyl. Had IUI today so now begins the TWW!
    Welcome and good luck with your 2ww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @nvandmv it supposed to be i am not even walking..bldy phone! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley good luck for ur ultrasound scan !

@nvandmv & furbabymum congrats on being pupo

@francesthecat that sucks. AF is probably just waiting to show up at the most inconvenient time? Lol. She will show soon I'm sure.

@Wishing88 - nail painting 101 is an essential part of training of all DHs so it's good he will have some practice time for this essential skill . Seriously though, good luck with that . I got DH to dye my hair once. He mostly just dyed my face instead...

Afm - started the elonva today, DH is away but returning Monday, worked late last night so feel quite crabby ... Might go op shopping today for some budget retail therapy. I'm working on trying to find some recycled pots and things for a garden project so that will take my mind off things. Then back to growth hormone Sunday. Hope you're all enjoying these lovely winter days.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Motherwillbe: Good luck for Monday! Looks like we'll be transfer buddies! You had a really good haul. How many will you be transferring?

@francesthecat: Shoot! I'm so sorry this whole AF thing is dragging out for you. Hope the one more week will see some movement with your hormones.

@KayzB: No wonder you're angry with your body not having AF. Does that happen to you frequently? I've had cycles 60+ days long and it's so frustrating! Calling the clinic sounds like a good idea. Hopefully they can kickstart things.

@furbabymum: for your TWW!

AFM got today's embie progress report: out of the 9, 3 have been graded 2 (below average), 4 at grade 3 (average) and 2 at grade 4 (above average). But the nurse also gave me their cell numbers (1 @ 2 cell, 4 @ 3 cell and 4 @ 4 cell) , so not entirely sure how that matches up with the grading. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 @Fiona2 @francesthecat @nightchild80 - useless BT doesn’t really seem to have shown anything! 😣 FS isn’t in till arvo, & the receptionist said she can’t tell by the test whether I’ve ovulated or not, so will get FS to ring me later. So really BT just seemed pointless & I have to keep waiting. Ugh.
    I’ve got an appointment with FS next Tues though abt other stuff, so will discuss AF with her then. But praying it will arrive by then anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had transfer FS was 45 mins late not good for a lady with a full bladder!! We have 2x8cell day 3 looking good for freezing 1x5 cell day 3 lagging behind a bit but they'll reassess this afternoon to see if it's suitable to freeze. Transferred embie was 8 cell day 3 with slight fragmentation. FS did endo scratch so everything crossed this little hitchhiker stays put. Blood test on 22nd.
    I have had lots of pain & nausea for the past 2 days FS says is from a bleed in the ovary! Panadol, water, heat bag & rest for 4 days it's driving me crazy.
    I can't see any previous posts I'm on my phone on the way home so hope everyone else is going well & positive thoughts to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB hi hun 😘

@KayzB & @francesthecat hope AF shows soon for you ladies, must be really annoying though

@blossom1 I'm hoping to start June, but have to wait to see what FS says. Enjoy transfer today hun 😀

@Motherwillbe great results hun, 10 embies is wonderful 😊 rest up and hope you feel better soon & goo luck for transfer monday

@Sareeb77 yay for being PUPO, hope the tww goes quickly for you and sending you lots of sticky baby dust

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great no Motherwillbe, gl for transfer Monday

Butterfly how often r the Elonva jabs?

Frances & Kay sorry to hear u r still waiting, bloody AF. Hope she comes when u least expect it

Nightchild - I'm not sure on grading by cell no but glad to hear u have some average and above that's a good sign. What day r u transferring?

Blossom - bummer sorry to hear, I know for me I had a test the other day cd25 and they could tell I had ovulated by my progesterone level of 50

Sareeb oh I can imagine how uncomfortable that would have been, congrats on being Pupo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Booboo78 For This Useful Post:

Sareeb77  (09-05-2014)