Closed Thread
Page 67 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @babygirl17 when will stimming start for you? We have a midday transfer 😊

@KayzB thanks darling. Any joy overnight???
    @blossom1 nope! CD37 😱 Will be ringing FN soon to see if she can obtain results.
    How was your port & choccie night? 🍫🍷😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB oh man, really?!?! Yes, good idea to call. So frustrating for you. How's your head n hear space with it? 💝
    Port n chocolate was divine! Mind you, i wanted to try and lose 5kg...good start hey!!😈

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @KayzB oh man, really?!?! Yes, good idea to call. So frustrating for you. How's your head n hear space with it? 💝
    Port n chocolate was divine! Mind you, i wanted to try and lose 5kg...good start hey!!😈
    @blossom1 I think I am past the upset stage - now I'm just angry 😡 Stupid AF.

Don't worry abt the extra weight hun - soon you will be eating for 2 anyway!! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

quick update from me. EPU went well on Wednesday they got 15 eggs, 13 were good to use for ICSI and 10 have fertilsed! Looking good. I am sorer this time around and have taken today of work to rest. My little boy is in day care today so I don't have to carry him all day. I don't think that helps me healing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossum1 I'm trying to lose about 5kgs too. That's how much I've put on since Oct. I can't really blame the meds, most of it has been comfort eating (I guess 4 failed trf in 5 months will do that to a girl) but I find it hard not being able to exercise like I want to. Oh well, I'll just have to try to handle my emotions rather than thinking 'oh f it, I deserve it's' cos the extra weight with no bfp is starting to get to me. Positive attitude from here on in
    Sent from my GT-S5360T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Motherwillbe good job on the EPU. You should be happy with that. Take care and try to rest

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nvandmv For This Useful Post:

Motherwillbe  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    @blossum1 I'm trying to lose about 5kgs too. That's how much I've put on since Oct. I can't really blame the meds, most of it has been comfort eating (I guess 4 failed trf in 5 months will do that to a girl) but I find it hard not being able to exercise like I want to. Oh well, I'll just have to try to handle my emotions rather than thinking 'oh f it, I deserve it's' cos the extra weight with no bfp is starting to get to me. Positive attitude from here on in
    oh yeah, that's the issue isn't it...not exercising like we normally would and yep, the comfort eating!!! I joined a group on here to lose 5kgs, i shall see how I go! I must admit though u haven't even been walking! The last three weeks I've felt so unwell and it's only the last three days that I've felt enough energy even to do a walk. It's like after ovulating hit my body has felt right again! No headaches and energy returning! Bizarre. 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    Hi everyone

quick update from me. EPU went well on Wednesday they got 15 eggs, 13 were good to use for ICSI and 10 have fertilsed! Looking good. I am sorer this time around and have taken today of work to rest. My little boy is in day care today so I don't have to carry him all day. I don't think that helps me healing.
    @Motherwillbe awesome numbers hun! Hope recovery is quick & painless 😊 Are you doing 5dt or 3? xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Motherwillbe  (09-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 I think I am past the upset stage - now I'm just angry 😡 Stupid AF.

Don't worry abt the extra weight hun - soon you will be eating for 2 anyway!! xxx
    can understand that Hun, i reckon try not to get too angry at your body, i know it's so easy to get into hate relationship with our bodies in ivf 😞 your body will get there and it will all be worth it xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    Hi everyone

that is an awesome number!!!!!