Closed Thread
Page 63 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing88 View Post
    This is a stupid question but I had a pedi yesterday, just reading the hospital administration papers they say no nail polish, I have taken it off my fingers but I really don't want to take it off my toes, does anyone know if they make you take your toe nail polish off. (I know it is pathetic to question this but I really want to keep it on)? Any advise is appreciated.
    I've heard of people who have left their toe polish on, but I took mine off. Better safe than sorry. The nail bed is one of the best places to detect cyanosis caused by low oxygen levels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear AF is in the house for a few of u, gl with 1st jabs.

Blossom sorry to hear your cycle might get cancelled, if so some wine sounds good

I remember they were asking about whether I had nail polish on at the hospital also

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchild80 View Post
    I've heard of people who have left their toe polish on, but I took mine off. Better safe than sorry. The nail bed is one of the best places to detect cyanosis caused by low oxygen levels.
    maybe ring and ask if you really love it 😃 im the say at butterfly, i avoid all chemicals during ivf...probably doesn't alter a thing but i just feel better 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @nightchild80 what an awesome haul hun! Hope you get lots fertilised from that ������ Glad they are keeping an eye on you for OHSS. Rest up & hope EPU recovery is quick and painless! xx
    Thanks! It's the best haul yet. It was quite nice, cuz everyone in the theatre realised my birthday was today when they were checking if I was actually me, so I went under with happy birthday wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my fert rate! 18 eggs collected, 3 were immature and 1 was 'shrivelled', so 14 mature eggs were used. Only 9 fertilised as of this morning, so 9/14 makes almost 65%... better than our previous rounds. Now, grow, embies! Grow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If your fingernails aren't done, I don't think they will worry about your toes. They can check your oxygen levels using your fingers if they need to. Maybe take some nail polish remover with you just in case you get unlucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yipee! I've ovulated and progesterone has risen! Tomorrow is transfer day! Yippee. Was expecting cancellation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Yipee! I've ovulated and progesterone has risen! Tomorrow is transfer day! Yippee. Was expecting cancellation!
    Fantastic news @blossom1! !:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my fert rate! 18 eggs collected, 3 were immature and 1 was 'shrivelled', so 14 mature eggs were used. Only 9 fertilised as of this morning, so 9/14 makes almost 65%... better than our previous rounds. Now, grow, embies! Grow!
    Wow @nightchild80! What a fantastic haul and great fertilisation rate!! Congrats :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @blossom1 Yayy!!! Awesome news! Slowly but surely you got there hun Very happy for you. What time is transfer tomorrow? xx