Closed Thread
Page 62 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishing88 View Post
    KayzB Saree77 Fiona2 francesthecat kate124, thanks for the positives, I was acting like a 12 year old yesterday not a 25 year old. Didn't talk to DF just yelled at him all night, when he asked what was wrong I gave him the booklet the FN gave me and said read it lol. I'm back to my happy self this morning , I just had to snap out of it. I wish everyone all the luck in the world hopefully we get what we want sooner rather then later xx
    Lol @Wishing88 don't worry hun, in this journey it's perfectly normal to have moments/days like that! Just keep thinking happy thoughts & get excited for EPU tomorrow! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the advice about travelling KayzB & Nightchild I'll ask them today about a letter in case I get any questions. Also, do u just buy a smaller little esky (as I'll only need to take one box) or am I better off just keeping it in the one they gave me?

Nightchild, that's a great result, yay!! I'm glad they're watching you closely for OHS but am hoping you avoid it

Fiona2, I hope you get AF....it's funny that its the only time she's welcome so that ivf can be started. Hopefully it's your last one for a while

Sareeb, that's great! Good luck for transfer on Friday!

Blossom, I really hope they don't cancel your cycle. I hope it does what they need it to do.

Sorry for anyone I've missed. Hard keeping up, haha

At the moment, I'm on CD1, yay! It really is the only time that AF is welcome for me ill have to ring the clinic soon when they open to let the nurses know. I went & saw my best friend in hospital yesterday with her brand new baby girl!! Gorgeous!! She went through two years of trying. It was so nice to see & hold a beautiful new born & just to remind me what this will all be for. It'll make my start to the injections on Sat easier I think. Eye on the end prize

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

Fiona2  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rocky27 when I travelled with my meds I kept them in a cooler bag (what the clinic gave me) and put a frozen block in it. Good luck with your injections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rocky27 when I travelled with my meds I kept them in a cooler bag (what the clinic gave me) and put a frozen block in it. Good luck with your injections.
    @Rocky27 ditto what @Wishing88 said; cooler bag & frozen block 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 well I've pretty much done back-to back cycles since Jan, so aside from AF's after the BFN's, the one I'm due for now is my 1st 'normal' 'drug-free' AF - if you get what I mean? So I don't know if that's why this one is taking longer to come. Oh who knows; this whole journey is so unpredictable! At least we'll both have some answers soon enough ������ xx
    Ah yes okay, hopefully answers soon enough!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Rocky27 thanks hun I'm preparing myself for being canceled . Think I'm okay with it, no point fighting what my body won't do! It's been through a lot with heavy stims and a chemical pregnancy, it's probably all confused if it's Arthur or Matha right now! All in good time...in the mean time I can enjoy some red wine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is a stupid question but I had a pedi yesterday, just reading the hospital administration papers they say no nail polish, I have taken it off my fingers but I really don't want to take it off my toes, does anyone know if they make you take your toe nail polish off. (I know it is pathetic to question this but I really want to keep it on)? Any advise is appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is a stupid question but I had a pedi yesterday, just reading the hospital administration papers they say no nail polish, I have taken it off my fingers but I really don't want to take it off my toes, does anyone know if they make you take your toe nail polish off. (I know it is pathetic to question this but I really want to keep it on)? Any advise is appreciated.
    Hi Wishing. Mine wanted it off both finger and toe nails I felt so naked. Lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishing88 - I don't dye my hair or use nail polish, perfumes or chemicals during ivf at all. Anaesthetists don't like nail polish as it prevents them from seeing the fingertips (they go blue when the patient isn't doing well) and also the eggs are extremely sensitive to perfumes/chemicals and this is why they ask you not to wear any of these things to the EPU.

AFM - cycle day 1 here. Start elonva tomorrow. @Rocky27 looks like we r cycle buddies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Thanks for the advice about travelling KayzB & Nightchild I'll ask them today about a letter in case I get any questions. Also, do u just buy a smaller little esky (as I'll only need to take one box) or am I better off just keeping it in the one they gave me?

Nightchild, that's a great result, yay!! I'm glad they're watching you closely for OHS but am hoping you avoid it

Sorry for anyone I've missed. Hard keeping up, haha

At the moment, I'm on CD1, yay! It really is the only time that AF is welcome for me ill have to ring the clinic soon when they open to let the nurses know. I went & saw my best friend in hospital yesterday with her brand new baby girl!! Gorgeous!! She went through two years of trying. It was so nice to see & hold a beautiful new born & just to remind me what this will all be for. It'll make my start to the injections on Sat easier I think. Eye on the end prize
    I just used one of those insulated lunch boxes to carry mine around. Then again, it wasn't a particularly long flight and I was heading straight to the hotel, so had the option to dump it in the hotel fridge straight away.

And thanks! OHSS stays away. Going to up my fluid and protein intake anyway. There's a flu bug going around as well.

Good luck with starting your cycle! Do you know what kind of protocol you'll be on?