Closed Thread
Page 61 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Kayzb, I had to get the blood test done, as my FS won't prescribe anything to bring it on without it. Even more annoying I have to pay for it too grrr.
    Also found out Monash don't hand over progesterone until you are clear to go to EPU.
    @francesthecat ooh how come you have to pay? Is the BT one of those that aren't covered by Medicare? If so perhaps I'll have to pay for mine tomorrow too then! 😑 xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 07-05-2014 at 20:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightchild80 what an awesome haul hun! Hope you get lots fertilised from that 😊 Glad they are keeping an eye on you for OHSS. Rest up & hope EPU recovery is quick and painless! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @francesthecat ooh how come you have to pay? Is the BT one of those that aren't covered by Medicare? If so perhaps I'll have to pay for mine tomorrow too then! ������ xx
    I have to pay as I have not started my cycle yet. Even though I payed for my cycle in full the other day. Yes will get some cash back from Medicare.
    I'm with Monash so will be interesting to see how much this costs. I'm past caring now, just want to know wtf is happening with my hormones. A new low for me will be I've gone through menopause.

Good for luck for tomorrow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Missjadels how did things go? Nighttchild great haul Wishing88 gl for EPU Friday - sorry to hear it might be a freeze all but u want to be well when they transfer embie/embies, hang in there Frances fx BT is looking ok and AF not far xDay 3 of Synarel for me, its going ok, that's the easy bit
    Last edited by Booboo78; 07-05-2014 at 21:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af is here wooooo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Af is here wooooo
    @Butterfly39 yayy let the good times roll!! xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (08-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 hope you get some good news today hun re progesterone soaring to awesome levels! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 hope you get some good news today hun re progesterone soaring to awesome levels! xx
    thanks beautiful xxx keeps ya posted. Hope AF arrives for you today, but if not then Bt reveals something simple. Our poor bodies do take a beating on ivf don't they! Or maybe it's not uncommon for you to have late periods?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    thanks beautiful xxx keeps ya posted. Hope AF arrives for you today, but if not then Bt reveals something simple. Our poor bodies do take a beating on ivf don't they! Or maybe it's not uncommon for you to have late periods?
    @blossom1 well I've pretty much done back-to back cycles since Jan, so aside from AF's after the BFN's, the one I'm due for now is my 1st 'normal' 'drug-free' AF - if you get what I mean? So I don't know if that's why this one is taking longer to come. Oh who knows; this whole journey is so unpredictable! At least we'll both have some answers soon enough 😘 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    KayzB Saree77 Fiona2 francesthecat kate124, thanks for the positives, I was acting like a 12 year old yesterday not a 25 year old. Didn't talk to DF just yelled at him all night, when he asked what was wrong I gave him the booklet the FN gave me and said read it lol. I'm back to my happy self this morning , I just had to snap out of it. I wish everyone all the luck in the world hopefully we get what we want sooner rather then later xx